Help windows problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help windows problem

How do I fix this , look at below picture ?

it's all colorless.

increase your colors to 24-bit (16 million)
    My board: http://forums.psx-dude.net
    Others: Find it Damn't!, Anime Site.

Comment

Argh, I can't now, it only goes to 16 bit.

F*ck man !

Comment

Your Color Quility is set to a low setting. You need to make it 24-bit or higher.
        Rack Blast - Web hosting that is So fast, its a blast!

Comment

Looks to me like you've got 16 colors there.

Right-Click on your desktop, click on Properties, then click on the Settings tab, and then select a higher number of colors.
          :)

Comment

In the future, may I suggest an excellent resource for help with windows? Ascendtechnologies.com they have been amazingly helpful to me, and the owner Joe has helped me with sooo much. Give it a try, I like the place, it has helped me to modify my windows, tweak it and make it run MUCH faster.

Comment

Looks like your video card drivers went sour, you'll need to reinstall them to get the colors back.

In the future, May i suggest http://nerdnations.com/bbs, the owner there, Ryan, has been so nice to me, and has helped me wth so many questions i have had.
              Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                Looks like your video card drivers went sour, you'll need to reinstall them to get the colors back.

In the future, May i suggest http://nerdnations.com/bbs, the owner there, Ryan, has been so nice to me, and has helped me wth so many questions i have had.
                And I would do that how ?
                the installation Disc ?

*Registers*

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
                  And I would do that how ?
                  the installation Disc ?

*Registers*
                  What video card do you have?
                  Rack Blast - Web hosting that is So fast, its a blast!

Comment

Originally posted by ReveX
                    What video card do you have?
                    Yeah, depends on what video card you have and what operating system you have too
                    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

If you don't know what kind of video card you have:

1. Right click on My Computer
                      2. Go to Properties
                      3. Go to Device Manager (tab)

Check under the Display adapters for your video card

Then, visit the manufacturer website and search for the drivers for that card. Download, reinstall them, reboot, and you should be all set. (They generally change the settings for you automatically. If not, you can set it back to 24-bit.)
                      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                      Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                        If you don't know what kind of video card you have:

1. Right click on My Computer
                        2. Go to Properties
                        3. Go to Device Manager (tab)

Check under the Display adapters for your video card

Then, visit the manufacturer website and search for the drivers for that card. Download, reinstall them, reboot, and you should be all set. (They generally change the settings for you automatically. If not, you can set it back to 24-bit.)
                        It's windows ME!
                        and it says VGA standard graphics card

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
                          In the future, may I suggest an excellent resource for help with windows? Ascendtechnologies.com they have been amazingly helpful to me, and the owner Joe has helped me with sooo much. Give it a try, I like the place, it has helped me to modify my windows, tweak it and make it run MUCH faster.
                          Hi Arunan.S:
                          i appreciate your kind words about my site,,
                          but its asendtechnologies.com, there is no c

glad you like it though
                          MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                          Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

...sorry about that, I just seem to type in some variation of it, and your site pops up. But its true very helpful people.

@f-a_org
                            If it standard you will most likly not be to upgrade, meaning te manufacturer most-likly does not have a website. I am not familiar with Windows ME settings, but a friend of mine had this problem, he went to display properties, settings, advanced, and just explore those options. Again sorry as I have never been on an ME machine, also if you can get us a screenshot of your display properties, its settings, its advanced settings etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
                              ...sorry about that, I just seem to type in some variation of it, and your site pops up. But its true very helpful people.
                              Thats fine, happens alot really.

When i originally went to register ascendtechnologies.com, it was then owned by Lucent Technologies, So i decided on Asendtechnologies.

I was actually going to register ascendtechnologies.com again a few months back and just park it on top of asendtechnologies.com, but it's now registered to some other company
                              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X