No announcement yet.

Why do you use vB over other forums?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I find the support much better, the system is much faster, and easier on my system configuration. AdminCP easy to navigate and operate. Easy to manage, and organized as well. Best template engine for forum software, everything is covered in the AdminCP, and alot of friendly people helping out here and at vB.org. Also I have been around it for years now, and know it inside and out, backwards and front, left to right, head to toe, and it has grown on me like a 3rd arm, now I cannot just cut an arm off now can I?

Comment

Originally posted by mdx381
      - It pwns j00.
      Great Ending.

Comment

Because...

vBulletin > other forums
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I'd answer this question, but I don't use vB.

Comment

-Support system/forums are excellent
            -Template sytem
            -Quality code
            -User and Admin friendly
            -General ease of use and upkeep =)

Comment

- Nice, clean coding to work with.
              - Easy template management system
              - Easy style editting
              - Very organized Admin CP
              - Best security features of any BB
              - I like the design
              - Overall, has the best/most features

Comment

I use vB because I'm one of those people who have to have the best of the best.

:cool: That which is obvious, needs no introduction. :cool:

Comment

[1] Excellent Support
                  [2] vBulletin team is excellent with making sure every customer recieves help
                  [3] I've yet to see a problem go unsolved, the team is that good.
                  [4] Admin CP isn't confusing at all, direct and to the point with what each feature does.
                  [5] By far the most customizable out there, IBF I couldn't even change the colors it was so confusing.
                  [6] Get what you pay for... the best!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X