Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelsoft eBulletin

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there will be a new Jelsoft eBulletin released with the release of vBulletin 3 Beta 3?

Thanks.

Ebulletin?

Comment

Originally posted by Shuriken-UK
      Ebulletin?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...php?forumid=74
      Webmaster / Administrator
      www.MegaGames.com
      www.MGForums.com

Comment

ohh gotchaz, lol thanks vile

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
          Hey guys,

I was wondering if there will be a new Jelsoft eBulletin released with the release of vBulletin 3 Beta 3?

Thanks.
          There will likely be an eBulletin to go with the public beta release...but given that is probably going to be tommorrow, putting out an eBulletin now would be rather silly.

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
            There will likely be an eBulletin to go with the public beta release...but given that is probably going to be tommorrow, putting out an eBulletin now would be rather silly.
            Could you please do one as soon as it's released so I know, the email notification of the Announcements Forum is taking agessssssss..... to rceieve it (days)

Comment

Ok, Thanks Kevin.

Comment

I wouldn't send such a bulletin before monday... otherwise your downloadserver(s) will be killed tomorrow
                GameCrash

Project Tools Importer for forum threads
                Current Version: 1.0.0 Beta 3

Comment

Originally posted by tubedogg
                  Do we get eBulletin's even if our members area download access expired? (for vBulletin License Holders who own their license)
                  ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                  Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

I would think so, since there's other info in those emails as well.
                    :)

Comment

Working...
                    X