X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Jerry
    <jedi mind tricks> There is no spoon </jedi mind tricks>
    Interesting... That might be a good idea...
    Last edited by Jerry; Thu 17 Jul '03, 12:59pm. Reason: Damage limitation on disclosure of person details

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    <jedi mind tricks> There is no spoon </jedi mind tricks>
    Last edited by Jerry; Thu 17 Jul '03, 12:57pm.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Jerry, the new guy to the team, who was shoved right to the back of the shelf.

Just kidding Jerry.

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by ttiger
    One feature that would be nice to include in vcontent would be an option for outputing static html pages.

Also would be great if there was a conversion utility for us poor souls that are stuck with phpNuke currently.
    /me see's himself on import duty for a while !

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by bahbah
    Perhaps I worded my last reply incorrectly. I am not interested in vcontent, but am looking forward to vb3 going gold. No bad vibes intended
    I understand

Leave a comment:

• ttiger
    replied
    One feature that would be nice to include in vcontent would be an option for outputing static html pages.

Also would be great if there was a conversion utility for us poor souls that are stuck with phpNuke currently.

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    Perhaps I worded my last reply incorrectly. I am not interested in vcontent, but am looking forward to vb3 going gold. No bad vibes intended

Leave a comment:

• Jerry
    replied
    Originally posted by bahbah
    Forget about vcontent
    There will be none of that going on, I can assure you.

Leave a comment:

• bahbah
    replied
    Forget about vcontent - finish this superb vb3 I'm so looking forward to using it on my production server

Leave a comment:

• PBChannel
    replied
    Well, it would seem that Nelogic is leaving us in the dark again. Haven't heard anything from them or seen any updates for more than two weeks now. I have emailed several times, but have received no responses from them...

Leave a comment:

• PBChannel
    replied
    Originally posted by Byron
    Hi all,

What's your comments comparing Miraserver and Nephp?
    Two completely different pieces of software. I haven't looked into the latest version of Miraserver as of recent. It seems to be a VERY nice piece of software, but is missing a few features that I am looking for in a CMS.

I will say that support for Miraserver is MUCH better than NePHP. I haven't seen or heard anything from Nelogic in a few weeks, and I've emailed them quite a few times. NePHP 4.5.1 still has a LOT of bugs and they've been having a lot of issues since 4.2.

Depending on what you are looking for in a CMS, Miraserver might be the one you want.

/me plugs the holes on NePHP waiting for vContent.

Leave a comment:

• Byron
    replied
    Hi all,

What's your comments comparing Miraserver and Nephp?

Leave a comment:

• NUTNDUN
    replied
    Originally posted by PBChannel
    I finally got 4.5.1 working. Still has quite a few bugs though.

How did you integrate phoundry? The WYSIWYG editor they have is nice, but has a few issues of its own (like, unless a table has a border, you cant select it).

Thanks
    I installed 4.5.1 pretty easy too but I am having the same cookie issues I had before with 4.2 and vb2. I am trying it with vb3, cuz I figure if I am going to have to rework the site again I might as well do it all. Phoundry editor was easy to integrate, just remove all of the onload stuff forr their editor and make a variable in the php part of the template $var_editor_output = $set->editor->html(); then put {var_editor_output} where you want the editor to be. I like the image functionality of the phoundry editor which allows staff to upload thumbnails and full size images to different directories and link to them.

Leave a comment:

• PBChannel
    replied
    I finally got 4.5.1 working. Still has quite a few bugs though.

How did you integrate phoundry? The WYSIWYG editor they have is nice, but has a few issues of its own (like, unless a table has a border, you cant select it).

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• NUTNDUN
    replied
    I also added the phoundry WYSIWYG editor because I like the way you can control different aspects of what is available to different user groups. I also like the pictur browser and upload functionality. For staff they get all the options and for normal members who want to submit an article they are limited to only using images already on the server or pasting them from a url, or they could paste an article that they wrote in frontpage or something and nephp will pick them up and upload them like it normally does after the submission. You can also add new buttons to insert your own text or html, like I added a SPAN button to insert the [-split-], I just like having the control over it, bad enough the files are encoded with zend and you can't fix your own bugs.

Leave a comment: