Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

VBB is really too great, thanks these developers, 3.0 compares with 2.0 in the past,

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VBB is really too great, thanks these developers, 3.0 compares with 2.0 in the past,

VBB is really too great, thanks these developers, 3.0 compares with 2.0 in the past, The function has revolutionary changes

Uh huh...

Comment

What is this "VBB" everyone keeps talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by xCRYINGoutLOUDx
        Very Big Bold red letters?
        version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
        Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Originally posted by xCRYINGoutLOUDx
          Yeah, what is VBB?
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

vBulletin Board, it is common just addon to already acronyms. Don't give people a hard time about it, I've seen enough posts where people whine and ***** about people mistakingly calling vB, vBB, does it matter, you all know what the person is trying to say, why do you guys still continue to give people hard time about it. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez.
            Maybe I should start referring to vB as vBB to piss people off..ummmhmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Arunan.S
              vBulletin Board, it is common just addon to already acronyms. Don't give people a hard time about it, I've seen enough posts where people whine and ***** about people mistakingly calling vB, vBB, does it matter, you all know what the person is trying to say, why do you guys still continue to give people hard time about it. Geeeeeeeeeeeeez.
              Maybe I should start referring to vB as vBB to piss people off..ummmhmmmm?
              Because people should learn to get acronyms right.
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Acronyms can be made for anything by anyone, for many reasons making it easier to remember etc. The last time I checked vB was not a registered name of Jelsoft, so we can either call it vBulletin, or call it whatever we please that clearly describes it. There is no right or wrong for acronyms in this case. VBTBBBSOT is owned by Jelsoft :-p.

Comment

Acronyms can be made for anything by anyone, for many reasons making it easier to remember etc. The last time I checked vB was not a registered name of Jelsoft, so we can either call it vBulletin, or call it whatever we please that clearly describes it. There is no right or wrong for acronyms in this case. VBTBBBSOT is owned by Jelsoft :-p.
                  Jelsoft has never called vbulletin vbb, only vb, that enough of a hint?
                  Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

The name of this forum software is vBulletin. It is not vBulletin Board. If you want to refer to this software, you say vB. Anything else means nothing.
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

The thing is, people here know what new people are trying to say when they refer to vB as vBB, why don't you guys just give them a break, or tell them nicely?

Maybe I am not coming out clear with my point, sometimes you got to understand things from both sides, I am sure when you called your dad mom he didn't slap you around...(or something similar lol)

Comment

The thing is, people here know what new people are trying to say when they refer to vB as vBB, why don't you guys just give them a break, or tell them nicely?
                        I will bite that...

All new people listen up! The Vbulletin software should be referred to as:

VB
                        version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
                        Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Well, I'll give you that we could tell them nicer.

Actually, it's vB, not VB.

vB = vBulletin
                          VB = Visual Basic

Comment

or i could add VBB to the replacement variables along with vBB to stop people posting the wrong thing
                            Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
                              or i could add VBB to the replacement variables along with vBB to stop people posting the wrong thing
                              Sure Why not

Comment

Working...
                              X