Mad Cow Icon (Avatar)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad Cow Icon (Avatar)

Hi, I registered here cause I have a question.

Who owns/created that Mad Cow Icon in the Avatars? I'm working on a small non-profit project and I'd love to use that icon in it.

Could you give me an example?

I have no clue what this madcow icon is.
    Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

got this from the sitepoint forums

Comment

It was from some publicly available package of Avatars on some site or another. It has been two years since I originally downloaded it. However there is no known copyright attached to it and I did look before I uploaded it to SitePoint.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Did you try asking around sitepoint? I have no clue where it came from and its almost impossible to find the author with a simple image like that.

Comment

No, I didnt ask around Sitepoint. I thought it was attached to vbulletin, so I asked here.

I think I will just use it. It's a non-profit project anyway.. I think it's safe…

Comment

You'll be ok. The author most likely suffered from Mad Cow disease and is probably dead now

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by tgillespie
                  You'll be ok. The author most likely suffered from Mad Cow disease and is probably dead now
                  hmmm, not very nice
                  http://www.e-tones.co.uk - The best site on the net for mobile phones.

Comment

he's just kidding. but it's not very nice that's true but the icon is well-made

Comment

Originally posted by etones
                      hmmm, not very nice
                      but funny as hell

Comment

Originally posted by spybreak
                        No, I didnt ask around Sitepoint. I thought it was attached to vbulletin, so I asked here.

I think I will just use it. It's a non-profit project anyway.. I think it's safe…
                        Don't think you'll be safe from lawsuits because you don't make money with the project!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X