how and when did you get into programming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by version2
    Then you need to download sourcecode. Go through it...if you dont understand something, then reference your books or ask a question about it on a forum, or go to php.net and look it up, etc. Plenty of avenues availiable...
    Yeah...I wish I had a bunch of time to set aside to do it. Between full time college and work I don't have a lot of time other then to sleep.

The sad thing is when I was learning HTML, I didn't know I was learning anything...I learned it through a cgi chat room where you could post pictures, change font colors, etc.

-Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Reality
      The sad thing is when I was learning HTML, I didn't know I was learning anything...I learned it through a cgi chat room where you could post pictures, change font colors, etc.
      Heh...well, it doesnt matter how, just that you do...
      version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
      Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Heh...well, it doesnt matter how, just that you do...
        I think I'm just going to become an insomniac and read my books till my eyes bleed.

-Jon

Comment

Originally posted by Chaotic Reality
          I think I'm just going to become an insomniac and read my books till my eyes bleed.
          Thats the spirit! Welcome to programming!
          version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
          Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

TI-83 Plus Calculator I got joy out of seeing my Trig/Precalc teacher pass out school calculators with very inappropriate start screens
            Last edited by tgillespie; Sun 8 Jun '03, 10:15pm.
            Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Thats the spirit! Welcome to programming!
              Haha, I've always had the spirit as I do know a lot about networking as well, I have the nitch for computers and all that comes with it, there's just stuff that I don't know that I wanna know. I'm sure I'll figure it all out soon enough.

-Jon

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X