Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Logitech® MX™500 Optical Mouse - anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have the MX700 and its a great mouse

Comment

Originally posted by Chen
      Maybe it's just a myth... but using your thumb all day to roll the ball doesn't cause any problems?
      No problem whatsoever, but Im a "short cut" user so I use the kb more than the mouse.

Comment

It's for my laptop though, so I can't even think about a cordless mouse. But they seem to be very similar.
        I hate those huge mice. I use the mini's. Im using a mini M$ optical wheelmouse and love it.
        Last edited by version2; Sat 7 Jun '03, 8:21am.
        version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
        Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

Yeah, get that MX500. I've heard nothing but good experiences with it.

I have the MX700, same model, although it's heavier, because of the batteries. Fits to my hand perfectly, and the buttons are fine.

Oh yeah, the latest MouseWare drivers are okay, too (someone said earlier that the Logitech drivers suck). Never experienced any problems with them, plus you can't use all the buttons when you use the standard Windows drivers.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco
            Yeah, get that MX500. I've heard nothing but good experiences with it.

I have the MX700, same model, although it's heavier, because of the batteries. Fits to my hand perfectly, and the buttons are fine.

Oh yeah, the latest MouseWare drivers are okay, too (someone said earlier that the Logitech drivers suck). Never experienced any problems with them, plus you can't use all the buttons when you use the standard Windows drivers.
            Dont use it for gaming then, they logitec drivers do all sorts of wierd stuff, chances are you won't use the extra button anyway, task switcher by default.

Comment

Well I went to a store today to give it a try, felt really good so I ordered from somewhere cheap and it'll be here on Tuesday.
              Chen Avinadav
              Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Well I went to a store today to give it a try, felt really good so I ordered from somewhere cheap and it'll be here on Tuesday.
                Good choice chen. I had a microsoft optical mouse and the resolution was horrible. I then picked up the MX500 and I've been very happy with it in photoshop and my games
                eqinterface.com | eq2interface.com | wowinterface.com
                vginterface.com | goBerserker.com
                7 Full vBulletin Lic.

Comment

Sorry to take this slightly OT. These optical mice don't have a ball? As mine easily get gummed up with crap and is starting to annoy me and I'm after one myself.

Comment

Nope.

Optical mice don't have balls.
                    :)

Comment

Why don't you get a nice cheap mini mouse for your labtop very small and very cheap, buy it off ebay :-p for 1.50$

Comment

Have a chat with an apache pilot who's been in firefox and try to get a retina follower with an alpha pattern scanner so all you have to do is look and think click

Baring that get the MX500, though I think I'm going to get the MX700 myself
                        I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Wonder if it is worth the price though... What do those systems cost? $500,000? $1 Million?

I mean you would definately have the geek and coolness facter and your response rate in Counter-strike would be good but is it really worth it?
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Heck, the CAL payoffs in itself are worth it!
                            :)

Comment

Well a whole apache is 14 million so I wouldn't of though a retina follower would be that much, I'll ask a mate at Boeing

Alpha patter scanners, a fair bit I would of thought, only one I know about or have got anywhere near is used by the RAF for R&D.
                              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X