X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes.
    :)

Comment

My personal opinion is thats its good, but please CHANGE THE TEXT IN THE FRONT PAGE. every single web page design company thing has the exact same words...well, not the exact, but paraphrased the same thing.

but thats my opinion, i could be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dalius
        My personal opinion is thats its good, but please CHANGE THE TEXT IN THE FRONT PAGE. every single web page design company thing has the exact same words...well, not the exact, but paraphrased the same thing.

but thats my opinion, i could be wrong.
        Thanks for your opinion, i will keep it in mind!

Comment

Right i have chopped and changed, added and deleted and i think it is okay now. I am not sure about those alt tag things however. Can you please have a look - http://www.cubeix.com/portfolio/ and give me your opinion coding and design wise, ignore the content!

Comment

Like I've mentioned before, it looks like a wannabe MacFora.

Seriousely, if you're wanting to open up a design firm, an original layout is a must. I know you didn't rip, but the inspiration is just overwhelming that any visitor who has been to both sites will immediately notice the similarities.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
              Like I've mentioned before, it looks like a wannabe MacFora.

Seriousely, if you're wanting to open up a design firm, an original layout is a must. I know you didn't rip, but the inspiration is just overwhelming that any visitor who has been to both sites will immediately notice the similarities.
              Thanx for your feedback This is our first version and will be changing regularly.

Everyone else can u also give me your opinion's coding and design wise, ignore the content!

Comment

Hi guys, can u just have a wee look at my site and see if it is okay coding wise with all the tags and stuff - http://www.cubeix.com/portfolio/ thanks!

Comment

You have quite a few gramatical errors, especially in your first few paragraphs.

Comment

Originally posted by DirectPixel
                    You have quite a few gramatical errors, especially in your first few paragraphs.
                    Yep i know, but what i need to know is like is the source and coding okay?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X