This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vbskins.com (???)

Did these people fall off the face of the earth? Does anybody know what's going on?

http://www.vbskins.com/

Maybe they are changing servers or something. Ravio.com is down too.
    Console Racing Review

Comment

Dam - its down for me 2. And i need to get one of my skins again!

Comment

Originally posted by anjam
        Dam - its down for me 2. And i need to get one of my skins again!
        They have a $300 deposit of mine (Ravio). Just sent it in last week to have a custom skin done. No response to my last email, which was about four days ago.

Comment

i wouldnt worry m8 i have dealt with them and they have been nothing but professional all the way.....

Comment

Yeh i know, they seem to be good, they could have not just taken off! They are well established etc!

Comment

the site loads fine for me. Run some traces and see if you got a bad hop.
              Trent Gillespie Mod Theater Gillespie Photography

Comment

Hi guys, I'm one of the vB designers of Ravio and don't worry about anything. Ravio has not disappeared...just going through minor server issues.
                Dameon White, Lead Designer
                InsideThePixel.com "Web Tailoring Inside Out"
                vB Clients: AlienSoup.com (vBotm) | WiredGamers.com (vBotm)
                09.05.03: WiredGamer Releases Its Skin! Click Here!

Comment

Originally posted by d2alio
                  Hi guys, I'm one of the vB designers of Ravio and don't worry about anything. Ravio has not disappeared...just going through minor server issues.
                  Thanks for the update. I'm looking forward to seeing what Corey comes up with for my site. If your past work is any indication, it should be great.

Comment

D2: Since you're a designer at Ravio, can you please tell me why it is impossible to get a response to an email. I have tried reaching you guys through multiple emails, as well as using the form on your site. Is communication not important after you receive the 50% deposit from someone. I finally sent an email yesterday asking for a refund of my deposit.

By the way, here is the history. I was quoted $600, and told the work would be done within three weeks of receipt of 50% deposit, and that I would get a customer password and access to the customer area of the site. On May 19, the $300 was sent via paypal, and the same day I sent an email with details of work wanted, and artword, logo, etc. (receipt was anknowledged) We are now over two weeks snce payment was sent, and the project is supposed to be done in four days. No password, no updates, and no replies to the last several emails.

This is professional?

Is requesting an update unreasonable?
                    Last edited by scottiemac; Thu 5 Jun '03, 7:55am.

Comment

I just got an email that these guys lost their pipe to the web. Maybe it's not all their fault, so if that's the case, I don't want to rip them up here. Waiting patiently.....

Comment

Seems they lose their "pipe" every month

Would be nice of them to send an email to their customers each time this happens to apologise and/or retain somesort of customer relationship...

~Regs.

Comment

Originally posted by Regs

Would be nice of them to send an email to their customers each time this happens to apologise and/or retain somesort of customer relationship...

~Regs.
                          I'm not happy either. Just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt since it's my first time dealing with them. I'd like to see some action from them about now.

Comment

Originally posted by Regs

~Regs.
                            How would you anticipate that?
                            :)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X