Clear All

• Game Wizards
    replied
    Pls PM me if u ever need anything..

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by f-a_org
    Darn, I was going to use this for a heavy download site but, I guess it's on to PHP-Nuke.!
    Beta testing should be for approximately a few weeks, however we have no set timetable. And don't hold me on my word saying a few weeks. Maybe earlier, maybe later....depends really.

You are welcome to use ezDatabase version 1 until version 2 comes out. When version 2 is released, an import script will be made available for people to import into version 2.

Oh btw, people who sent in Apps, please check your PMs to see if you were accepted or rejected.

Leave a comment:

• f-a_org
    replied
    Darn, I was going to use this for a heavy download site but, I guess it's on to PHP-Nuke.!

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by Game Wizards
    Well I was just about to apply but, grrr...
    sorry...a bit too late

Maybe the next version

Leave a comment:

• Game Wizards
    replied
    Well I was just about to apply but, grrr...

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by mafo0
    One thing you need to realize. I (and others) expect a reply of some sort saying that you got the PM and (if you're not accepting as they come) you need to alert us of when you will be doing that so that we arent left in the dark.

Regards,

Matt
    I thought confirmed read notices would count...but what's next is that we will be evaluating all the applications. From there we will contact everyone via PM with all the necessary information.

-Josh

Leave a comment:

• mafo0
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    Patience
    One thing you need to realize. I (and others) expect a reply of some sort saying that you got the PM and (if you're not accepting as they come) you need to alert us of when you will be doing that so that we arent left in the dark.

Regards,

Matt

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Steffan and I have decided to close all the applications for beta testing. All apps are right now being looked at and we will make our decision over the next few hours. We got LOTS of great applicants and we are selecting the best.

I will be contacting you via PM if you are selected.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Would you please reply to my PM about being a beta tester, Josh? I'd like to know if I made the cut .
    Patience

Leave a comment:

• mafo0
    replied
    Would you please reply to my PM about being a beta tester, Josh? I'd like to know if I made the cut .

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    OH i was confused. I thought that Josh was developing a completely different product that happened to have the same name as yours and you were getting angry that he was stealing the name....

LOL
    Nope...ezDatabase Version 2 is the result of combined brainstorming

Leave a comment:

• seanf
    replied
    Originally posted by steffanharris
    Their program is called eZ Publish, not ezDatabase?
    Their database abstraction layer is called ezDB. Remember I said 'may'

Sean

Leave a comment:

• mafo0
    replied
    OH i was confused. I thought that Josh was developing a completely different product that happened to have the same name as yours and you were getting angry that he was stealing the name....

LOL

Leave a comment:

• steffanharris
    replied
    Yeah, I'm the main man (lead developer), and Josh helps me think out features, test the program, find beta testers etc..

Leave a comment:

• mafo0
    replied
    hold on.....i'm confused....

So both of you (josh and steffan) are working on the same project?

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X