No announcement yet.

Beta Testers Needed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I was just about to apply but, grrr...

Comment

Originally posted by Game Wizards
      Well I was just about to apply but, grrr...
      sorry...a bit too late

Maybe the next version
      ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
      Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Darn, I was going to use this for a heavy download site but, I guess it's on to PHP-Nuke.!

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
          Darn, I was going to use this for a heavy download site but, I guess it's on to PHP-Nuke.!
          Beta testing should be for approximately a few weeks, however we have no set timetable. And don't hold me on my word saying a few weeks. Maybe earlier, maybe later....depends really.

You are welcome to use ezDatabase version 1 until version 2 comes out. When version 2 is released, an import script will be made available for people to import into version 2.

Oh btw, people who sent in Apps, please check your PMs to see if you were accepted or rejected.
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Pls PM me if u ever need anything..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X