Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheComputerGuy
    replied
    Magneto is where its at. Easily customizable, unlike xcart and cs cart that uses those smarty templates.

Leave a comment:

• High Octane
    replied
    I use 2 different carts, Switched to PrestaShop after years of using ZenCart.
    But in my VB 4.08 Forum I use microCART found at VB.org

Leave a comment:

• Alfa1
    replied
    I checked out CS-Cart, but I do not consider it an option at all. Maybe in 5 years of development. Some very asic features are missing that everyone needs. They then just take your order for custom work, without adding the basic feature to the core. And then the next in line needs to order custom work.

I am thinking about Magento, as that has vbulletin integration and loads of options.

Leave a comment:

• raiderlax
    replied
    www.cs-cart.com

Leave a comment:

• audiokid
    replied
    Are you able to implement it into vb4? or is it on its own?

Leave a comment:

• 1QuickSI
    replied
    Oscommerce or the fork CRE Loaded

Leave a comment:

• giovanni40223
    replied
    does anyone have an example of modded one

INDesignZ.com do you ahve one

Leave a comment:

• INDesignZ.com
    replied
    Originally posted by anjam
    I second that! It is amazing and is also free! Can be customised greatly to. PM me for an example of one i had done!
    I second, er, third that for OSCommerce.

Leave a comment:

• anjam
    replied
    Originally posted by Broncos
    osCommerce is not template driven but it what I recommend by far for a shopping cart. I searched and searched and decided on it and am happy I did.
    I second that! It is amazing and is also free! Can be customised greatly to. PM me for an example of one i had done!

Leave a comment:

• Broncos
    replied
    osCommerce is not template driven but it what I recommend by far for a shopping cart. I searched and searched and decided on it and am happy I did.

Leave a comment:

• TheComputerGuy
    started a topic I need a Shopping Cart

I need a Shopping Cart

I am looking at hotscripts and I found a few, but none that I am satisfied with yet. I am looking for an easy template ran shopping cart, that can take credit cards from one of those 50 dollar credit card processors.

Anyone have any suggestions?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X