No announcement yet.

What operating system do you use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny that Apple first insults Microsoft's blue screen of death thing, and then tout's Microsoft Office for the Mac.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I know, and Office X is not so good.

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
        It's funny that Apple first insults Microsoft's blue screen of death thing, and then tout's Microsoft Office for the Mac.

You're my Prince of Peace
        And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by xCRYINGoutLOUDx
          Just curious though, why does everyone have so many computers? Is it because you are counting work computers too?
          Because it is a hobby and they are toys, you learn about things by playing with them and some are better at some tasks than others.

If I counted work (both jobs) it would be 2-300 in the dev lab and god knows how many on live platforms.
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by xCRYINGoutLOUDx
            Ugh, I used a mac once at school and came to one conclusion: It's nothing but an overpriced paperweight.
            I really hope you aren't basing your whole opinion of Macs on one that you saw at a school...lol....
            Last edited by MasterMac; Sun 1 Jun '03, 1:01pm.

Comment

I have many as I like to do different things with each one.

I have my own XP machine and the other is in my parents room.
              The Windows 2000 machine is in the study for anyone to use, usually my little sister.
              The redhat is used as a fileserver so everyone can move from machine to machine and the smoothwall box is just a firewall next to my router.

I'll be adding a 12" iBook sometime in the next few months as i've always wanted a Mac.
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Linux doesn't get viruses, and that's part of your PC. You guys are comparing Mac to Windows, I asked for Mac to PC.

Comment

Dual boot with WinXP Pro and Red Hat 9

And if we're counting computer at work (Well, school counts as work!) Approx. 100xWin2000

Comment

Desktop- XP Pro
                    Server1(main)- Slackware
                    Server2(backup)- Gentoo
                    Server3(DNS/DCHP)- RH 7.3
                    -Draco
                    The Digital Sector Forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X