Developers/Thank you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Developers/Thank you

I always wondered if the vB developers get paid for all of their time and hard-work.

Just a little question + thank-you for providing such a great product and awesome support for so little a price

All staff at Jelsoft are paid.

Though none of us will disclose the amount we recieve.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

It's not really appropriate to ask if we get paid and how much. These questions are more appropriate for an employment application or job interview, not a public forum.

Comment

I don't really see anything wrong with someone wanting to know if you got paid or not... I dunno, I guess that's just me.
        http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Sorry, I was just curious. I never wanted to know how much, just if you got paid for your efforts. Sorry again

Comment

Don't worry. We do get paid, and thank you for the kind comment!
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

In common politeness, asking if one gets paid or not is not considered rude/etc. however asking their salary is, so I think Andrew has done nothing wrong here .

Comment

Yeah cuz, you're not really obligated to do something if you're not payed (I hope :-|), so it must just be your choice, but if you have like a job that doesn't pay much, but you need to work their to make a living, that can be embarresing or something :flatflace:

Comment

I don't care to know their salary, I was simply curious because I feel if they didn't they should because they do a lot of hard work and stuff.

Just today I told somebody who wants to start a forum to use vBulletin because it is superior to all the rest

Comment

That's my boy, Andrew! Here, have a cookie.

*Tosses cookie crumbs at Andrew's face*
                    http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Let's put it this way, since I came to vBulletin, I can't get enough of it, how did I miss it back in 2001 using that *shriek* *gasp* ubb!

Comment

I used... phpbb, ibf, snitz, hyperboards, and aimoo before finally pulling my head out of my ass and going vB

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X