Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Prior to editing the first post, I used the Admin Options 'Move/Copy' function and copied the entire thread to the Recycle Bin. I then edited the post.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    This thread has set the firstpostid to 457118 which is a post in a copy of this thread that is sitting in the recycle bin. Steve what steps did you take in regards to this thread?

Leave a comment:

• A:\
    replied
    Yeah, I've just noticed that myself Steve. Does look like a bug.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Hmmmm...interesting. I'm going to make a copy of this in the vB3 Bugs forum so a Dev can check this out. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Sheddtech
    replied
    vBulletin Team,
    For your information, even though the information has been removed from the original post, it is still being displayed in the post info that shows when you rollover the thread link. Is this a bug?

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    You know what, I know this has been said before, but that piracy link really needs to blink and scroll and everything.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    See my post above.

Leave a comment:

• Cell l3lock
    replied
    Ok since that is removed where woud i go to report a fake license a downloaded pirared version of VB forum.
    * edit ah yes k thx m8 *

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Please do not post piracy reports publicly. Instead please report these on our piracy page:

http://www.vbulletin.com/contact/piracy.php

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Cell l3lock
    started a topic Illegal License for VB FORUM

Illegal License for VB FORUM

Forum Link
    <link and private info removed>
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X