This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• d/l vb

Can anyone give me the exact link for vb? My second admin bought the license but he is not online now and I need to install vb now or he will be pissed

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/

You need your customer number and password.

Comment

is there no other place to download it cause my second admin didnt get his password yet, because of some problems

Comment

Get the customer ID/pass from him, you could phone him?

Theres nowhere else ya can get vb, apart from the members area

Quality Hosting - Viper Internet
        We Make Server Management Easy! - EasyServerManagement.COM

Comment

Heh, that's not entirely true....
          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

explain please

Comment

I'd rather not.
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                I'd rather not.

Heh, omitted for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                  Heh, that's not entirely true....
                  CeleronXT, I don't understand, why would you even bother saying that if you knew it would cause trouble? I bet the vb team love seeing comments like that posted

Strychnine, In order to download a ligit copy of Vbulletin, you need the customer number and password as mugs said.

Downloading an illegal copy will cause you trouble, and could possibly end up with you losing hosting, and if not wost, being taken to court (etc...).

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew-ningc
                    Downloading an illegal copy will cause you trouble, and could possibly end up with you losing hosting, and if not wost, being taken to court (etc...).
                    piracy! gasp! I'll bet he didn't know that.
                    ParroTalk Forums

Comment

I feel dirty!
                      version2 aka mol

Mystic Wicks Online Pagan Community Forums
                      Mystic Wicks After Dark

Comment

*hands around soap for people to wash their mouths out with *

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X