This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V-Bulliten Skins...

Hey people, i was just stopping by here to see where i can find some vb skins. Ive checked around and i do have a few sites or a few sites that i know of. I was just wondering if there was any other VB skin sites out there pay or otherwise.

Thanks.

Do a search for "forum skins" here on the board, been discussed many times before
    Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

mmathers, to get vb support on these forums you first need to register for Priority Forum Support. To do this, please click HERE and enter your email address in one of the boxes. You'll need to have your customer number and password to access the page. Thanks.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

P.S. Can you please restore the vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright to your footer template? Right now you are in violation of the license agreement. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
          P.S. Can you please restore the vBulletin/Jelsoft copyright to your footer template? Right now you are in violation of the license agreement. At a minimum the copyright must read:

vBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2003, Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.
          Its down the bottom left in smallfont is it not?

Nice style set btw

Comment

<Please do not provide support until they confirm they have a license - Steve>
            Last edited by Steve Machol; Thu 22 May '03, 8:05am.

Comment

People pay at least $85 for a vBulletin license. Who pays that and can't spell vBulletin, doesn't have a copyright image and just happens to be looking for free styles, and hasn't entered their email address in the form?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X