No announcement yet.

[SPOILER] Matrix Reloaded Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...or just say until the credits finish and watch the trailer at the movie.
    :)

Comment

Originally posted by merk
      whod you play it as?

Ghost > Niobe, niobe cant drive for ****~
      Ghost

Anyone know where on the cd is located?
      ??? located? in a shop around the corner it has been released at the same day as the movie.

Comment

Not where teh cd is lcoated, wher eon the cd is the movie?

I won't get it any time soon, my next buy is GTA3 Vice city
        Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Then why are you wanting to know?

Comment

Why are you being rude?

Comment

You say you don't want to read useless posts, yet the majority of the time, it is you who is posting in excess.

Comment

You know what, back off. You don't have to be a rude person.

I was Merely wanting to know where on the CD the trailer is so when i do get the game i can see it without having to beat the game.

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                  You know what, back off. You don't have to be a rude person.

I was Merely wanting to know where on the CD the trailer is so when i do get the game i can see it without having to beat the game.
                  that would depend on if its encrypted or not.
                  At the start in the copyright stuff, all cutscenes are encoded to divx, so theres a start.

But i bet they've gone one furthur to stop you just "watching it" without beating the game.

My bet its in an encrypted bin file.

Comment

That would make sense, i'll search for any cheatcodes so you can just watch the movie by itself

Comment

Seriousely, take a look at some of your posts on this site. Either you've got nothing to do, or you are hopelessly clueless.

I'm not being rude -- i'm just telling you what I think. If you can't take other people's opinions, then you are really in no position to be admin'ing forums.

Comment

Originally posted by merk
                        Let me just say something here:

PLAY THE GAME - THE ORACLE INGAME TELLS YOU HOW NEO DOES IT.

So we clear on that one?

A quote from a user on my forums

No dont play the game!

It isn't worth the 12 hours to beat it and aint worth the $49 price either.
                        Piece o crap game.

If you wanna know what happens in the game, WATCH THE MOVIE!
                        There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Comment

I am just bored most of the time, i am home during the day either working as a contractor for a painting company or studying for my GED so i can go to college. This makes me have alot of time on my hands since i don't go to school, but rather go to a local community college for my GED, i haven't started there yet but will soon, since they have free classes.

At night i sleep or stay up because i have a sleep disorder that stops me from sleeping normally i need to sleep an excessive period of time and have taken two sleep studies telling me that something is wrong, either i have narcolepsy, which i doubt or sleep apnia with can be genetic.

As for taking your opinion i can take it just fine, but when you attack me, or when other people attack me *coughinsitecough* and call me names, or calling me an idiot, that is one thing. Now i can't argue with your opinion because it is your opinion.

Useless posts huh? Sorry this is the CHIT CHAT forum, where anything goes, i try and not make a post that asks "I like dogs" in a thread about how someone's mom just died, that is useless post and just rude whether it is about someones mom or whatnot.

If you don't like what i say, sorry, i can and will speak my mind here when possible, if you don't like it, please put me on your ignore list so you can't see what i say.

Comment

Originally posted by WizyWyg
                            No dont play the game!

It isn't worth the 12 hours to beat it and aint worth the $49 price either.
                            Piece o crap game.

If you wanna know what happens in the game, WATCH THE MOVIE!
                            The longer a game takes me, the more satasified i am with it. American McGees alice took me over 28 hours of play to finish, and i still think it was the best game ive ever played. (bar halo, but everyone knows halo is top knotch~)

As for the price tag, that comes with all new games, if you dont want to pay that, wait a year or 2 for the game to become a classic then pay the US$10 for it. Buy a new game, be prepared to pay the US50.

(oh and half the things that happen in the game are not even hinted at in the movie)

Comment

Yeah, i'll wait a month or two till it goes down to $30, doing the same with gta vice

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X