No announcement yet.

Thank You!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know it's open beta now.. so anyone can get in and play. I was waiting for PS for years, kept up to date on fansites and such, got into the closed beta... don't like it.. lol. I'm more of a competition person, and it's impossible to run a league and such using PS since it's a persistent world.

Oh well, that's what Battlefield 1942 is for.

Comment

Well this is my first vB forum, so I still have TONS of tweaking to do... let me know what you think though, any and all comments are apprecaited.

http://www.orderofronin.com

There is lots of behind the scenes stuff happening, hidden buttons for different user groups and such.. but.. eh, im still tweaking colors/styles/layout.

Thanks.

Comment

Hey, we're on the same webhost, JaguarPC. C00l.
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X