Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Capps
    replied
    I didn't mean to sound rude. And the :-P was an indicator I was kidding, man. :-P

Anyway.

Leave a comment:

• Fquist
    replied
    I was not speculating in any bad way.. I was just wondering.

I have been a ubb hacker(kindof, lol), and I like you..

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Originally posted by Charles Capps
    Here you guys are theorizing about what I may or may not be doing, and when I come here to express my disapproval, you guys LAUGH?
    Just to clarify, I was not laughing at the at your disapproval of people here speculating about you, I fully agree with John's comments above.

However, I thought it was rude to come out a demand that "Someone close this thread", something we do very rarely here.

Leave a comment:

• John
    replied
    I think that it's probably best that we let Charles go about his business without having to worry about the views of this forum's community. It's not really fair that we be talking about him behind his back, especially if he's already expressed his displeasure about it in this thread.

As Charles has offered, you may email him if you would like to chat with him.

Many thanks,
    John

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Oh give me a break.

Here you guys are theorizing about what I may or may not be doing, and when I come here to express my disapproval, you guys LAUGH?

Have the courtesy to listen to the guy you're talking about.

And if you don't think this is really me, feel free to contact me via email so I may whack you upside the head in private. :-P
    I was just trying to stop any comments directed toward you in the event it wasn't really you but if you want to be such an ass about it...

Leave a comment:

• Charles Capps
    replied
    Oh give me a break.

Have the courtesy to listen to the guy you're talking about.

And if you don't think this is really me, feel free to contact me via email so I may whack you upside the head in private. :-P

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    Also remember that we do not know if this the real "Charles Capps", or at least the fellow of UBB fame.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Schreiber
    replied
    Originally posted by JimF
    Someone close this thread.
    LOL!
    I was thinking the same thing Jim, just didn't want to be the first one to say it

Leave a comment:

• JimF
    replied
    LOL!

-jim

Leave a comment:

• werehere
    replied
    Charles Capps,

This is the chit chat forum, and that is all that is going on. I was on that forum with you, and it was all pretty odd how it came down to you leaving the movement that you started.

Anyways, they are not disturbing anyone I don't think.

If they are wrong, then maybe it is up to you to clear it up.

[Edited by werehere on 01-22-2001 at 02:02 AM]

Leave a comment:

• Charles Capps
    replied
    I'd appreciate it if you refrained from speculating about my future activities.

In fact, I resent the fact that this is considered important enough to be brought up.

Leave a comment:

• Fquist
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    I dunno. He was demodded before for talking against them, and he did make a post about the problems of server load for UBB 6.0
    I know. I was at that "opentopic alternatives" board for a while and even offered to help in all my perl newbieness.(I sucked at perl, I still do..php's my buddy)

Bikeforums: Yep, he does have a copy. He created a vBulletin import script for ubb. lol

Leave a comment:

• John Harrison
    replied
    umm I had no idea CC was on this board one time.
    Lets hope he sees sense and leaves Infopop.

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    /me thinks that the nice people at jelsoft should give both Cal and CC a free copy of v2, imagine how many ubb fallowers would see them move to vB and then purchase there own copy

Hmm, wait, dosent CC already own a copy of vB?

Leave a comment:

• Me2Be
    replied
    I, for one, would be excited to bring CC here with us -- he has done some great work! (If only IP would truly recognize this)

Cal is one that I REALLY REALLY REALLY want to get over here on Vb! (He's my buddy!)

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X