• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimF
    Originally posted by Charles Capps
    Someone close this thread.
    LOL!
    I was thinking the same thing Jim, just didn't want to be the first one to say it

Comment

Also remember that we do not know if this the real "Charles Capps", or at least the fellow of UBB fame.

Comment

Oh give me a break.

Here you guys are theorizing about what I may or may not be doing, and when I come here to express my disapproval, you guys LAUGH?

Have the courtesy to listen to the guy you're talking about.

And if you don't think this is really me, feel free to contact me via email so I may whack you upside the head in private. :-P

Comment

Oh give me a break.

Here you guys are theorizing about what I may or may not be doing, and when I come here to express my disapproval, you guys LAUGH?

Have the courtesy to listen to the guy you're talking about.

And if you don't think this is really me, feel free to contact me via email so I may whack you upside the head in private. :-P
          I was just trying to stop any comments directed toward you in the event it wasn't really you but if you want to be such an ass about it...

Comment

I think that it's probably best that we let Charles go about his business without having to worry about the views of this forum's community. It's not really fair that we be talking about him behind his back, especially if he's already expressed his displeasure about it in this thread.

As Charles has offered, you may email him if you would like to chat with him.

Many thanks,
            John
            John Percival

Artificial intelligence usually beats real stupidity ;)

Comment

Just to clarify, I was not laughing at the at your disapproval of people here speculating about you, I fully agree with John's comments above.

However, I thought it was rude to come out a demand that "Someone close this thread", something we do very rarely here.

Comment

I was not speculating in any bad way.. I was just wondering.

I have been a ubb hacker(kindof, lol), and I like you..
                Site: -http://www.jazz2online.com-
                Forums -http://www.jazz2online.com/jcf/-

Comment

I didn't mean to sound rude. And the :-P was an indicator I was kidding, man. :-P

Anyway.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X