VB3 or VB 2.3.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VB3 or VB 2.3.0

I see that there is a VB3 version here on the forum, but when I went to download, all I saw was 2.3.0 ?

vBulletin Version 3.0.0 Beta xx -> This version is currently in private beta testing and it is not available for download.
    vBulletin Version 2.3.0 -> Latest Stable Release.
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

You can purchase vBulletin 2.3.0 now and upgrade to version 3 when it gets released, I am 100% sure it will be released within a year. So you can upgrade for free.

Comment

I don't like the layout ... these threads are quite confusing. I'd rather stay with vB 2.30.
        Is it true that "Cannibals" don't eat Clowns because they taste funny? :eek:

Comment

Me to, but the admin panel is great.

But this layout isn't final, they are still working on a whole new layout
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
            You can purchase vBulletin 2.3.0 now and upgrade to version 3 when it gets released, I am 100% sure it will be released within a year. So you can upgrade for free.
            I wouldnt be so sure about that. It's already past the 1st quarter.
            HFT Online - Professional computer help ... with a personal touch

Comment

And it's already past June (or July, forgot which) 2002, but that doesn't change the fact that it is near completion.

Comment

To tell the truth, I'd say that this layout is okay. I will disable most of the features though, as they are not necessary for my site, and will only confuse people. It is a business website that uses vBulletin for the entire ting, and most people will look and leave. So no need for quick reply, threaded modes, etc.
                | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
                |
                Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

vB3 is essential for anyone using multiple styles and template sets! It's made my life a thousand times simpler

Comment

Working...
                  X