Originally posted by Chen
      Where do you buy domains with PayPal?
      Right now i use www.namecheap.com automatic domains and only $8.88

Used to use another place, but i forget now
      Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

That's cheaper than GoDaddy... cheers.
        Chen Avinadav
        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

How can I pay for domain registrations?

Currently, you can only pay with a Visa or Mastercard Credit card. We will be adding more payment options like American Express card and Paypal payment soon. If you have a special case where you don't have a credit card, please e-mail us and we will see if we can help you.

But no PayPal yet ?

Comment

Look at the bottom of the page.

I have 3 domains there, all have used paypal. I used to use another domain register (Can't remember their name) that accpeted paypal, but it was $15 to register there, so i transfered one of my domains to NC.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
              This thread is not to be used to discuss how cool or how lame paypal is.

if you use it, and besides vbulletin, what did you purchase with it?
              Ebay items, latest thing i purchased was chinese finger traps for my best friends son, he wanted them and they where only $5 bucks

other than that, i don/t purchase much
              MCSE, MVP, CCIE
              Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Let's see...I use it for as many online purchases as I can:

photopost gallery integration

raidersoft chat room and CSS (customer service software) all integrated with my vb

Tech support: Aus, NZ, UK, USA and more (I'm hoping for one more particular country to be added to that list! Currently using western union to wire money into that country)

ebay auction purchases (I don't bid on anything that I can't use paypal to purchase.)......shoes, pottery, watch, books, antique plates, wienerdog stuff.

I also use paypal as one of my payment methods in my own website store and for subscriptions for my site. Most people don't use paypal for purchases within my store but some do.

And I happen to love paypal.
                Fan Club member for VBulletin Dev and Support Team ;)

Hysterectomy - GirlsGetGoing.com - Fabulous Fifty

I'm frequently asked about the skin designer for my forums. ForumSkin.com

Comment

http://register4less.com is the other place

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X