• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaliyah

Did anyone like her music ?

I did

Sad, she Died younge.

Never listened to her music. I am sure she was a great hiphop artist. More of a grunge, punk, speed metal type of person myself.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I assume you were listening to American Top 40?

Casey said something aobut the Aaliyah Memorial Fund.
      | DiscBurn | CD & DVD Replication services, film and VHS to DVD, and duplication equipment
      |
      Disc On Demand | Short-run CD & DVD duplication... all online.

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
        Did anyone like her music ?

I did

Sad, she Died younge.
        Yep I did and I still do, it is a shame she died though, quite shocking too.

Same goes for that member of TLC, she died in a car accident not that long ago.

Let's not forget 2pac now, most people here don't seem to like rap, but if you do, you look up to this guy, he was the God of rap. Shame everyone wanted to shoot him while he was alive.

Snoop Dogg (ok, no one likes this guy, neither do I) was recently shot at, but he didn't get hit.

What's with the world today...accidents, and non-accidents...like Biggie Smalls...

Comment

Let's hold on to Lil' Kim

Comment

Originally posted by f-a_org
            Let's hold on to Lil' Kim
            I can't stand her

Comment

yeah but shes hot. Slutty, sleazy...HOT! A winner in my book. Talent is second place.
              Last edited by Mr. X; Sun 20 Apr '03, 1:16pm.
              forums: pcfx.cc
              gallery: here

Comment

Lol so true ^^
                Dean Clatworthy - Web Developer/Designer

Comment

I never heard of her till the day she died.
                  http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

Shame everyone wanted to shoot him while he was alive
                    not a lot of point shooting him when he's dead is there

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                      not a lot of point shooting him when he's dead is there
                      but a lot of people wanted to shoot him, that was my point.

Comment

i listend to the snoop doggy dog for the first time at my friends house the other week.....good god i couldnt believe what i was hearing if he wasnt telling you to f... off he was telling you what he did to his g/f but he didnt put it quite like that..

as a person of the eightys more used to duran duran the eurythmics and culture club it was a bit of a shock i can tell you

Comment

Originally posted by phill2003
                          i listend to the snoop doggy dog for the first time at my friends house the other week.....good god i couldnt believe what i was hearing if he wasnt telling you to f... off he was telling you what he did to his g/f but he didnt put it quite like that..

as a person of the eightys more used to duran duran the eurythmics and culture club it was a bit of a shock i can tell you
                          Get the album Chronic 2000 by Dr Dre, and then come back and post your thoughts

Comment

What about Romeo must die, she did an awseome performence in that... and one of her songs was played.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X