Questions for the developers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions for the developers

If you build on it, don't resell and/or redistribute it. The lite version was a 'test' version, and not the 'freeware' version. BIG Difference.

Questions for the developers

I have a old vBulletin 1.0.1 lite which is a freeware. I was wandering If you would mind If i used it without the copywrite. I want to test it out and maybe build off it. if you dont mind

Comment

No, the copyright must remain intact. I am not a developer but I can assure you that this will be their response.

Comment

you never know, you just never know

Comment

MUG is right. The copyright must be there.

Comment

ok, just wanted to make it clear, and outta curiosity, do you guys still have the old vb1 zips?

Comment

Originally posted by Psybadek
              ok, just wanted to make it clear, and outta curiosity, do you guys still have the old vb1 zips?
              They no longer distribute older versions, especially if you are not licensed. 2.3.0 is the only release available to licensed users.

Comment

well, v1 is freeware, dont need a license for it, and i asked if they had them, not distribute them

Comment

Originally posted by Psybadek
                  well, v1 is freeware, dont need a license for it, and i asked if they had them, not distribute them
                  No, they just delete all their old work as if it never existed.

Comment

Originally posted by stanmxl
                    No, they just delete all their old work as if it never existed.
                    Actually, Scott said they have most of the old versions still in their CVS Repository.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
                      Actually, Scott said they have most of the old versions still in their CVS Repository.
                      Yeah, that was sarcasm

Comment

Here's another question.

How come xiphoid's post is the first in the thread and was posted way before the thread was made?

Comment

Originally posted by Sn2
                          Here's another question.

How come xiphoid's post is the first in the thread and was posted way before the thread was made?
                          Just thinking that myself?
                          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

The time on the server was changed sometime last night.
                            Chen Avinadav
                            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X