Your First Kiss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your First Kiss?

First of all, I don't want to give the impression that I just got mine or anything, because I know that's the kind of impression that gets across when one creates a thread like this. I'm merely duplicating a thread that was posted before at my forum. I got mine a while ago.

So anyway, I'm just curious what theirs was like. :P When was it? Where was it? What kind was it, like "regular" or "French" (Liberty Lip Lock ) Who was the person (not a name, but like "the girl nextdoor" (lol) or "my girlfriend at the time")?

Yeah.. I'm a curious person.
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

OMG

Did your parents know what you were doing on the Internet when you were 13.

I dare not think what you're doing on the Internet now.

Comment

Lol!

Mine was a few months ago, with my girlfriend at the time (and currently).. It was closed mouthed at the time. It's not that way anymore.
      "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
      "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

Take this discussion over to SexualForums.com before someone is sick.

Comment

hehe, good idea!
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
            hehe, good idea!
            Yeah, but you're biased.

Comment

Heh, but let me ask this, does it really sicken you as you said before?

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                Heh, but let me ask this, does it really sicken you as you said before?
                Did you miss the...

... ?

Comment

I removed the post in fear that I might actually sicken someone who may come along later.

Comment

Originally posted by stanmxl
                    I removed the post in fear that I might actually sicken someone who may come along later.
                    Ya chickensh1t
                    You're my Prince of Peace
                    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Originally posted by vBR
                      Did you miss the...

... ?
                      Apparently so.

I'm the only one who's said anything.. Now, is that because I'm the only one who's had one ()?

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                        I'm the only one who's said anything.. Now, is that because I'm the only one who's had one ()?
                        Kiss this: (_*_)

Comment

Originally posted by vBR
                          Take this discussion over to SexualForums.com before someone is sick.

LOL, seriously. Im about to vomit over here.
                          http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

Billa, What the hell is coming out of your avatar's undies? Maybe you should stay away from threads such as this...
                            Attached Files
                            Bike Forums.net

Comment

Originally posted by Joe
                              Billa, What the hell is coming out of your avatar's undies? Maybe you should stay away from threads such as this...
                              That would be a piece of paper attached to a clipboard... Why do you ask, JOE? Did you think that it was something else, JOE? What did you think that it was, JOE???
                              http://www.arsegaming.com/dice/index.php/stuff.jpg

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X