Oh so daunting!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh so daunting!

Currently, I took on the daunting task of taking on a new client. And not just any old design client... Its a total website. Content and all.

The last design job I had, was just that, a design job (well vB customization). It was easy and straight forward.

This job, however, is totally, utterly confusing!

Any of you guys every have a client that just doesn't quite know how to organize content sends? I've been bombarded with emails with content -- different zips of graphics, etc. And one minute it will be for one thing... and then next another side project of the site.

So I'm having the darndest time getting everything organized and figuring out what goes where and for what project.

*sigh*

Like right now, the last 5 minutes, I've gotten 20 emails with zips full of graphics he needs on the site

This client sells eBooks -- original and ones that he resells. So I'm doing a full website/affiliation site... and I'm also doing eBay ad designs as well. So as you can imagine, I don't know what's what right now.

And I need to get about 20 different eBay ads done by Monday!

So confusing!!

But it pays oh so well! And God knows I need it right now!

Well, Good Luck, I hope you get a good sum of money for doing this job.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X