Linking to vBulletin.com Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linking to vBulletin.com Question

Hi, I am working on a new site that is not up yet. My site is for web hosting and on it I plan to have a resource page which just contains links to various resources. For the description of vBulletin I would just prefer to use the following shown on the main page.

vBulletin is a powerful, scalable and fully customisable forums package for your web site. Based on the PHP language, backed with a blisteringly fast MySQL back-end database, vBulletin is the ideal community solution for all medium-to-large sites.
    Is there any problem with this? Would be much easier than me trying to write an alternative description. I'm actually joining the affiliate program too so I will probably have a banner back to vBulletin. Thanks!

I see no problem with this. Not that I'm a Jelsoft employee or anything...

Comment

That would be fine.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

why dont you just join the affiliate program?
        MCSE, MVP, CCIE
        Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Originally posted by Asendin
          why dont you just join the affiliate program?
          He said in his first post he was going to.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Briscoe
            He said in his first post he was going to.
            i read to fast
            MCSE, MVP, CCIE
            Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Trying to. They sure have a hard sign up process (having to fax a W-9 form to them just for an affiliate program). I got a little confused on their sign up process too, but I think I have it figured out now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X