The Matrix Reloaded...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Matrix Reloaded...

How many of you are planning on going to The Matrix Reloaded when it is released May 15?

I sure as heck am! lol
    Hell Yeah!
    85.71%
    Hell No!
    14.29%

i will see it in theaters the monday after it comes out = no crowds

Comment

Thats actually a good plan.. I would iamgien it will be pretty packed...

Comment

I'm trying to get tickets for the opening sesssion

Comment

Yep, I'll probably see it a week or two after it is released.

Comment

Well the new trailer wasn't that good... I like the previous one better.
            Chen Avinadav
            Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

I'll go watching it as soon as it opens here.
              Ueli

Comment

I also liked the first animatrix flick.
                Well, there it is.
                - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

I haven't seen any of the animatrix yet..

I just noticed the final trailor is out.. chekcing it out now...

Comment

Ananova says the movie is out on May 23, what's up with that? Are they wrong again?
                    Chen Avinadav
                    Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

Comment

On the site it still shows May 15.... And on all the posters that have been released.. So I dont think they really can delay it... lol

Comment

Chen... The Trailor you were talking about, was that the trailor released yesterday that you thought wasn't good? I thought it was pretty good.. We see 2 more characters... (those ghost type people)...

Should be an awesome movie, and on the trailor it says 05.15.03.. So apparently Ananova is wrong...

Comment

Those ghost type people are the twins, they've been in every trailer since the beginning.
                          Chen Avinadav

Comment

Oh. I didn't know that.. Guess I just never noticed them before...

What is their role in the film? Sorry for sounding so dumb.. lol

Comment

http://whatisthematrix.warnerbros.co...downloads.html

There you can find the final trailer (the big one) which I have to say it's awesome

stark

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X