X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Scott MacVicar
    the paricular engine is KJS according to the apple help site but they dont seem to have too much detail in the way of documentation unlike the mozilla documentation which is great.
    Here you go Scott:

http://konqueror.org/

Leave a comment:

• ehjay
    replied
    well, we are talking about apple here.. notorious for keeping their notes to themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    the paricular engine is KJS according to the apple help site but they dont seem to have too much detail in the way of documentation unlike the mozilla documentation which is great.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Safari uses the same engine as Konqueror. It is called K-HTML, I think. All you need to get results with that engine is a Linux based machine. Konqueror is installed with most KDE installations and available on most distributions.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    buy me a ibook and i'll test it

I'll try and test safari later this week.

Leave a comment:

• MasterMac
    replied
    Hmm, just tried it in Safari (the most recent "seed" as of today) and it doesn't work (just scrolling down to the bottom). I'm going to assume it's Safari's fault though and not vB's

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    i knew you'd say that

I've been playing with the Mozilla WYSIWYG features and its not that different from the JavaScript kier has.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Hmm. Okay. That was the only thing keeping me from switching to Mozilla fulltime.

Now to wait for 3.1 so Mozilla can have true WYSIWYG capabilities like IE... Will be styling then.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    wayne just checked the Mozilla Dom reference
    http://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=62536 and its on the bugs list but it still appears to work so its now in.
    Last edited by Scott MacVicar; Tue 8 Apr '03, 9:15am.

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    oh yeah i forgot about that

theres #23 on my todo list

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Now you just need to fix the code so Mozilla returns to the persons post after they make it.

Leave a comment:

• TripleH
    replied
    Scott is sure on the ball

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    i done it last weekend while tidying up the javascript for all those other browsers.

Leave a comment:

• MasterMac
    replied
    Originally posted by TripleH
    Previously it didn't with Mozilla....
    Exactly. Before, it would just unlock the box so you could type in it, but you'd have to scroll down manually after.

Leave a comment:

• TripleH
    replied
    Previously it didn't with Mozilla....

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X