Is it only me or are others having problems with vbulletin.org

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it only me or are others having problems with vbulletin.org

I don't know why but I log into vbulletin.org and try to download post or change anything it tells me it does not recognize me as a valid owner. It then gives me a link to the member area here and says to make sure I am on the email list of users for my liscense and I am there - but still no access to vbulletin.org... Any ideas of what to do I want to download vbhome lite from there and I can't... I think they are playing with me - as in April fools but I am not laughing..

Originally posted by G-khan
    I don't know why but I log into vbulletin.org and try to download post or change anything it tells me it does not recognize me as a valid owner. It then gives me a link to the member area here and says to make sure I am on the email list of users for my liscense and I am there - but still no access to vbulletin.org... Any ideas of what to do I want to download vbhome lite from there and I can't... I think they are playing with me - as in April fools but I am not laughing..
    No problems here, it's working just fine for me.
    Webmaster / Administrator
    www.MegaGames.com
    www.MGForums.com

Comment

I just tried to post a reply there and got a database error.
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        I just tried to post a reply there and got a database error.
        Hmm, all I did was try to download an attachment, and that seemed to work fine.

*edit..

Yeah, also got a DB error when attempting to reply.
        Webmaster / Administrator
        www.MegaGames.com
        www.MGForums.com

Comment

This is the error:
          mysql error: Unknown column 'isapril' in 'field list'

So apparently it does have something to do with Apr 1? (isapril)?
          "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
          "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
          Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Think someone could post a link over there to this thread..

Or have them look at G-khan account on their site.. I can log in but I can't do a thing... TIA

Comment

How could you post a link over there about it, if you can't post ?
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

You or anyone else can...

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                How could you post a link over there about it, if you can't post ?
                For some reason it does not recognize me as a valid liscensed owner of vbulletin.. So others can post - I can't...

Comment

Make sure your e-mail matches exactly, it is case sensitive.

And yes, the new reply has been destroyed, Erwin or Xenon probably fell asleep making some April Fools Day joke and didn't care to fix it... lol

Comment

damn, you are so right
                    that's why i really hate sleeping
                    The price of freedom is eternal vigilance!
                    - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                    Working...
                    X