Originally posted by IDN
    How do you use the filter command?
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...transition.asp

Leave a comment:

• N9ne
    replied
    Originally posted by tubedogg
    Watch your language.

As to the April Fool's jokes, we were gonna say all our licenses were 99% off but decided it was too mean. So we slashed prices by 80% and did it for real. Too busy doing that to hold a real april fool's joke.
    You really did it? :-O

I didn't do anything, considering I was barely online all day lol.

Leave a comment:

• tubedogg
    replied
    Originally posted by ? WHO ?
    oh yeah sure when i saw my furums were hijacked by some assclown i really laughed my ass off... jokes about hacking and hacking attemps (read hoax) aren't funny. Is that really so difficult to think of?
    Watch your language.

As to the April Fool's jokes, we were gonna say all our licenses were 99% off but decided it was too mean. So we slashed prices by 80% and did it for real. Too busy doing that to hold a real april fool's joke.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    oh yeah sure when i saw my furums were hijacked by some assclown i really laughed my ass off... jokes about hacking and hacking attemps (read hoax) aren't funny. Is that really so difficult to think of?

Leave a comment:

• IDN
    replied
    How do you use the filter command?

Leave a comment:

• pablo
    replied
    i just turned all the avatars upside down, using the filter command and changed the titles to moderator , admin and super mod.

Leave a comment:

• Alcar
    replied
    I played an aprils fools on the members at the board I co-run and they loved it.

I just added the dir="rtl" in the forums home page html tag to flip the page around

Alcar...

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    I had somebody tell me his lawyer will contact me after using the {bbusername} trick... stupid stupid people!

Leave a comment:

• DirectPixel
    replied
    heh, I just played it safe and didn't do anything special.

Boring me.

Leave a comment:

• DWZ
    replied
    My members thought my april fools joke was funny

Leave a comment:

• Joe
    replied
    I just removed a user acct due to my april fools joke... I guess some people have NO sense of humor... how sad for them.

Leave a comment:

• snyx
    replied
    haha, I got my website by posting a thread claiming that a user has been sending around negitave pm's about myself and other admins, and they were banned. then used the [you] hack I grabbed from vb.org

too sweet

Leave a comment:

• Julie
    replied
    They all think its funny now. They were more annoyed by the forums reordering than anything Im finding out Im not the only VB owner pulling this same stunt today

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    wow hacking attemps are indeed something to laugh about.

Leave a comment:

• Julie
    replied
    ROFL yours sounds hilarious!! lol ....

I just installed a hack Xenon helped me with that reorders the forums with each page refresh People are getting mad at that too, oh well its a free site

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X