April Fools (Members getting angry)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April Fools (Members getting angry)

OMG My members have noooo sense of humor. I have the pages randomly loading a "This site has been hacked" page with a skull flipping the bird. It just does it very randomly and I replaced all the avatars and people are actually mad ***Rollseyes***

(Do you think I went overboard with my joke? )

people are getting *totally* pissed at our forums..

posts translating to various languages = *LOL*
    people need to get a sense of humor.. really
    My open eyes see everything, and you see nothing. . .
    That forum

Comment

ROFL yours sounds hilarious!! lol ....

I just installed a hack Xenon helped me with that reorders the forums with each page refresh People are getting mad at that too, oh well its a free site

Comment

wow hacking attemps are indeed something to laugh about.

Comment

They all think its funny now. They were more annoyed by the forums reordering than anything Im finding out Im not the only VB owner pulling this same stunt today

Comment

haha, I got my website by posting a thread claiming that a user has been sending around negitave pm's about myself and other admins, and they were banned. then used the [you] hack I grabbed from vb.org

too sweet
            MSN: [email protected] | MAIL: [email protected] | FOLIO: mholman.com

Comment

I just removed a user acct due to my april fools joke... I guess some people have NO sense of humor... how sad for them.
              Bike Forums.net

Comment

My members thought my april fools joke was funny

Comment

heh, I just played it safe and didn't do anything special.

Boring me.
                  :)

Comment

I had somebody tell me his lawyer will contact me after using the {bbusername} trick... stupid stupid people!
                    Bike Forums.net

Comment

I played an aprils fools on the members at the board I co-run and they loved it.

I just added the dir="rtl" in the forums home page html tag to flip the page around

Alcar...
                      http://www.oddworldforums.net

Comment

i just turned all the avatars upside down, using the filter command and changed the titles to moderator , admin and super mod.
                        My Sites :

Comment

How do you use the filter command?
                          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

oh yeah sure when i saw my furums were hijacked by some assclown i really laughed my ass off... jokes about hacking and hacking attemps (read hoax) aren't funny. Is that really so difficult to think of?

Comment

Originally posted by ? WHO ?
                              oh yeah sure when i saw my furums were hijacked by some assclown i really laughed my ass off... jokes about hacking and hacking attemps (read hoax) aren't funny. Is that really so difficult to think of?
                              Watch your language.

As to the April Fool's jokes, we were gonna say all our licenses were 99% off but decided it was too mean. So we slashed prices by 80% and did it for real. Too busy doing that to hold a real april fool's joke.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X