Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is being a VBulletin team member a full time job?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Radon3k
    If I remember correctly, all vBulletin Team members are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). They are not allowed to answer the question of how much they make.
    Oh, Chen?
    https://forum.vbulletin.com/node/961553

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I have always been curious.

Ian

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
        I'm currently working 35-40 hours a week on vB support. I'm also working 7 days a week (I haven't taken a full day off since Sept 13, 2002.)

The commute is great. Just 50 ft. downstairs to my office.
        geez couldn't stand to commute that long... basically when i get out of bed my feet hits my desk chair
        :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
        :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
        :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
          geez couldn't stand to commute that long... basically when i get out of bed my feet hits my desk chair
          Compared to the 21 miles each way I did for 14 years straight, I'm perfectly content with the 50 ft.
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Originally posted by eva2000
            basically when i get out of bed my feet hits my desk chair
            me too

Comment

Same for me. My computer used to be in another room, but I got tired of walking that extra distance. Actually, that room is hard to maintain a constant temperature in because it's in the corner and it has an attic attached to it. So it's either always hot or always cold

Comment

We should get pics of the vBulletin Team (dev/staff) to see if the short commutes have affected them physically and psychologically
                ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

You can see me if you click my www button but I have a 8-5 job that I commute 10 miles to each way.

Comment

Ok so how many of you vB guys are doing vB full time as your primary source of income? Or are you guys just doing it more as a side job?
                    Well, there it is.
                    - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Working...
                    X