X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. HillBilly
    replied
    Originally posted by Jakeman
    You can download any piece of software over the internet if you are resourceful. vBulletin isn't an exception. Of course there are consequences if you get caught.
    But alot of people never get caught

Leave a comment:

• gab1982
    replied
    he dossed mine too but im not going to let it end here he is going to suffer because of this.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I need a smilie that shows someone kicking..anyone got that (yea a bit offtopic, but it part one of two of what I want to do to this guy)

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    Originally posted by fury
    OMG

One of my I.Q. points just got scared and popped because of realizing there's someone THAT stupid. Damn him!
    OMG! I did it again! Scared off another I.Q. point after reading that stupid kid's stupid sentence! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

Leave a comment:

• installshield
    replied
    I really want you guys to becareful

Kidd0 has been Dosing Sites like crazy, He really hates me.. But I am just telling you guys.. So if it ever happens...

Leave a comment:

• fury
    replied
    Originally posted by DWZ
    I had a conversation like that once, they go on saying they have vBulletin and want hacks.

They are then stupid enough to give me their URL.
    So I tell them that I will be reporting them to vBulletin, and then after a three minute pause he goes "Congratulations! You just passed the test, I'm really work for vBulletin and I'm testing to see if you would really give me a copy of vBulletin or hacks"
    I mean really
    OMG

One of my I.Q. points just got scared and popped because of realizing there's someone THAT stupid. Damn him!

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    Originally posted by Who?
    vb is easy to get, i know tons of people who own vb and will give me the files if i ask
    You can download any piece of software over the internet if you are resourceful. vBulletin isn't an exception. Of course there are consequences if you get caught.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    While we are at it.....Let's report him to his ISP!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by Who?
    vb is easy to get, i know tons of people who own vb and will give me the files if i ask
    And those people would be violating copyright laws along with you and would be hearing from our lawyers.

Considering the minimum fine in the U.S. for copyright violation is $10,000 and up to 5 years in jail, you would think that purchasing would be easier.

Leave a comment:

• Who?
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A:\
    replied
    think you could gimme a zip of vbb and let me try it out, before I go and buy it?
    ...Is the funniest line

Leave a comment:

• ChanServ
    replied
    Originally posted by filburt1
    So he can afford a several hundred dollar a month server but can't afford $160 once and then $30 a year after that.
    The strain of vB to such a cheap server is unreal =O! lol

Leave a comment:

• Blink|vB
    replied
    LOL, has he heard of p2p?

Leave a comment:

• filburt1
    replied
    Originally posted by ChanServ
    I've heard of him o.O I've heard that he's a spoiled rich kid.
    So he can afford a several hundred dollar a month server but can't afford $160 once and then $30 a year after that.

Leave a comment:

• ChanServ
    replied
    Originally posted by John Round
    kidd0...don't go near him with a barge pole. He's only 12 IIRC and he thinks he can afford a Dedicated server! So technically he should be able to buy a owned vbulletin license...
    I've heard of him o.O I've heard that he's a spoiled rich kid.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X