some ppl try anything to get vb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DWZ
    I had a conversation like that once, they go on saying they have vBulletin and want hacks.

They are then stupid enough to give me their URL.
    So I tell them that I will be reporting them to vBulletin, and then after a three minute pause he goes "Congratulations! You just passed the test, I'm really work for vBulletin and I'm testing to see if you would really give me a copy of vBulletin or hacks"
    I mean really
    OMG

One of my I.Q. points just got scared and popped because of realizing there's someone THAT stupid. Damn him!

Comment

I really want you guys to becareful

Kidd0 has been Dosing Sites like crazy, He really hates me.. But I am just telling you guys.. So if it ever happens...

Comment

Originally posted by fury
        OMG

One of my I.Q. points just got scared and popped because of realizing there's someone THAT stupid. Damn him!
        OMG! I did it again! Scared off another I.Q. point after reading that stupid kid's stupid sentence! Stupid, stupid, STUPID!

Comment

I need a smilie that shows someone kicking..anyone got that (yea a bit offtopic, but it part one of two of what I want to do to this guy)
          ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
          Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

he dossed mine too but im not going to let it end here he is going to suffer because of this.
            bbdimension.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jakeman
              You can download any piece of software over the internet if you are resourceful. vBulletin isn't an exception. Of course there are consequences if you get caught.
              But alot of people never get caught

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X