• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some ppl try anything to get vb

kidd0 // t e c h t h i s o u t . n e t says:
    yo
    think you could gimme a zip of vbb and let me try it out, before I go and buy it?
    .::. Paul .::. says:
    cant do that
    why not?
    illegal i would get a bollocking as it has a call home feature when you use it
    and my licence number would pop up for to accnts
    its not going to be online, its gunna be on my offline network connection
    ask vbuletin then

Some people are just born stupid? O_o
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

kidd0...don't go near him with a barge pole. He's only 12 IIRC and he thinks he can afford a Dedicated server! So technically he should be able to buy a owned vbulletin license...

Comment

no dont give anything to him man he hacked my server since i was making some ipb skins for him and he decided to tryout the skins before purchasing them when i asked him what he thought he was doing he gave me this exclamation "Its like trying out a car befoe you but it" and funny thing thismorning (uk time) he cam on to aplogise to me since he knew i bought a vbulletin but i never gave him chance to ask. Hes a annoying person.
        bbdimension.com

Comment

ok cool well i think vb should watch his site closely to see if he gets a vbulletin up and running and if its legit

Comment

I had a conversation like that once, they go on saying they have vBulletin and want hacks.

They are then stupid enough to give me their URL.
            So I tell them that I will be reporting them to vBulletin, and then after a three minute pause he goes "Congratulations! You just passed the test, I'm really work for vBulletin and I'm testing to see if you would really give me a copy of vBulletin or hacks"
            I mean really

Comment

Originally posted by John Round
              kidd0...don't go near him with a barge pole. He's only 12 IIRC and he thinks he can afford a Dedicated server! So technically he should be able to buy a owned vbulletin license...
              I've heard of him o.O I've heard that he's a spoiled rich kid.

Comment

Originally posted by ChanServ
                I've heard of him o.O I've heard that he's a spoiled rich kid.
                So he can afford a several hundred dollar a month server but can't afford $160 once and then $30 a year after that.
                --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
                Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
                vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

LOL, has he heard of p2p?

Comment

Originally posted by filburt1
                    So he can afford a several hundred dollar a month server but can't afford $160 once and then $30 a year after that.
                    The strain of vB to such a cheap server is unreal =O! lol

Comment

think you could gimme a zip of vbb and let me try it out, before I go and buy it?
                      ...Is the funniest line

Comment

vb is easy to get, i know tons of people who own vb and will give me the files if i ask

Comment

Originally posted by Who?
                          vb is easy to get, i know tons of people who own vb and will give me the files if i ask
                          And those people would be violating copyright laws along with you and would be hearing from our lawyers.

Considering the minimum fine in the U.S. for copyright violation is $10,000 and up to 5 years in jail, you would think that purchasing would be easier.
                          Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                          The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                          vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                          Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

While we are at it.....Let's report him to his ISP!
                            ManagerJosh, Owner of 4 XenForo Licenses, 1 vBulletin Legacy License, 1 Internet Brands Suite License
                            Director, WorldSims.org | Gaming Hosting Administrator, SimGames.net, Urban Online Entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Who?
                              You can download any piece of software over the internet if you are resourceful. vBulletin isn't an exception. Of course there are consequences if you get caught.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X