No announcement yet.

Record Breaking Day (I love VB!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations on your day Me2Be... here is to many more to come.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Carrie, congratulations! That's a heck of a lot of traffic! We're looking at getting a similar machine to your two. It's good to see that they can keep up with that kind of traffic. Ours is topping out at about 60 members online at a time, but I suspect if we weren't having the lags and downtime it would be even better. The small board isn't doing near that. (I think I once saw 6 online at once and only 2 of those were Kathy and I. LOL) I can't wait till the funds come through for us to go dedicated.

On an unrelated note, I'm on day two of the low sugar diet. Gack....Pepsi One is as good as it gets.

Comment

Originally posted by BikeForums
        Congrats on the numbers! It took me a year to get 2200 posts and 620 topics I guess i need to get some women on my forums, gosh darn.
        You are 100% right!
        Maybe 95% of members on my forums are women and they love to talk about their boxers (the dogs, not the shorts. LOL). They post 300-400 messages a day now.

Comment

Originally posted by Susan
          On an unrelated note, I'm on day two of the low sugar diet. Gack....Pepsi One is as good as it gets.
          You are doing better than me - I'm trying to get motivated to start!! I did cut out sodas and McDonald's but that is as far as I've gotten so far

Keep up the good work!! You should start a journal at OUH with the other girls who are trying!

Comment

Me2Be-
            I don't blame you! I've got a woman-related site too (no lesbians on my boards either!). The last time I posted a link to it (back when I used a different type of board script), my forums were also "visited".

Congrats on the traffic- that's awesome!

TigerLily

PS Your site rocks!

Comment

Eva, we just had another record breaking day (153 users) and my load is hovering right about 4 right now.

Comment

nice ..
                :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
                :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
                :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X