No announcement yet.

Does anyone ride motorbike?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for replying to this thread and posting the info and pics of the bikes! It's cool that we have bikers in this forum! I also wanna share with you that I am very sad to hear one of our members was involved in a serious motorbike accident recently. Her name is Storm (fireblade247). Her team member Jay informed me about this. I hope that she will recover very soon. I told Jay that we're all behind her. If anyone wants to send regards to her, please send an email messageto

[email protected]

Thanks.

The following is the message that Jay sent to me.

------------------------------------------------------------------
    quote:
    Dear Tsui,

Just a message regarding Storm Emery, known on here as fireblade247. She was recently involved in an accident while on her motorbike, having been rammed off the road by a drunk driver, before rolling down an embankment on the left side of the road. Her and the bike (honda fireblade from which she takes her screenname) rolled down an embankment, to be hit by a lorry after landing on the motorway. Apparently the only reason that she is alive is because the lorry hit the bike first rather than her, pushing them both for almost 1/2 mile along the road. She woke up from a coma 2 days ago, having been unconsious for nearly a fortnight, and has asked me to contact and give her regards to you, having given me access to her computer. The team are all behind her, as i am sure you will also be, and we look forward to having her back racing with us soon.

Best wishes

Jay Smith
    Kooooool Girl

StreetRacingGallery.com
    Click here to add your auto club/team in our new Automotive Directory
    Our website is proudly hosted by Siteomatic.net

Comment

We had a Honda CBR 1000F from '96 and its was a hell of a machine.
      It wasn't me who drove it, it was the bike who drove. Its so ***** fast
      The Sisko
      SciFi-Forum.de

Comment

yAMAHA

Hi all,

Probably pushing much luck a little here, launched a forum for all things Yamaha last. Being in the army I ain?t spent much time on but circumstances have changed and I?ve given it a much needed overhaul. Just looking for a few people who are willing to join it and help give it the kick start in needs. No advertisements and no cost.

Regards

MacYam

www.yamachat.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by McYam
          Hi all,

Probably pushing much luck a little here, launched a forum for all things Yamaha last. Being in the army I ain?t spent much time on but circumstances have changed and I?ve given it a much needed overhaul. Just looking for a few people who are willing to join it and help give it the kick start in needs. No advertisements and no cost.

Regards

MacYam

www.yamachat.co.uk
          Moving to vB ?
          I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by *Kool Girl*
            CBR 600 Rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            A 2000 fireblade and a 1990 FZR 1000 RU exup .

Probably get a GSX 1400 or some other muscle bike like that next, boarded, gas kit etc.
            I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

I've got a 1991 FXRS Low Rider. It's The "stock" 80 inch motor and I've yet to be beat by even an 88 inch. Think ya can catch me in 1/4 mile? I doubt it!

Check us out. http://www.riderinfo.com/
              Computer Help Forum
              An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. X
                Oh how I want this so bad, but I'd get different rims and change the red to black or blue.
                Originally posted by AWS
                That's nice but I prefer softtails.
                Not only the fact that it's a hard tail, it's a chopper. Most people look at um and think they're so cool and want one. But that begs the question...Have you ever rode a chopper? It's a whole different ride.

I like changes in elevation and turns when I ride. No chopper riders ever join us. Like wow 30K and you have to take the straight roads. It's not for me. At 8 feet long my FXRS is too long IMO.
                Computer Help Forum
                An informed rider makes their first destination the motorcycle forum at rider info.

Comment

i like motorbikes too

Comment

Originally posted by noppid
                    Not only the fact that it's a hard tail, it's a chopper. Most people look at um and think they're so cool and want one. But that begs the question...Have you ever rode a chopper? It's a whole different ride.
                    I really don't like them at all, not cool and not nice to ride at all, funny looking paper weights.
                    I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

Originally posted by noppid

I like changes in elevation and turns when I ride. No chopper riders ever join us. Like wow 30K and you have to take the straight roads. It's not for me. At 8 feet long my FXRS is too long IMO.
                      i never heard chopper before

Comment

Originally posted by andrew johnson
                        i never heard chopper before
                        — Originally, a motorcycle that has had all non-essential parts removed (or "chopped") to make it lighter and faster. Today, this name generally applies to custom built motorcycles that may have a rigid frame (no rear suspension), an extended fork, and a stretched or elongated appearance.
                        Computer Help Forum

Comment

I ride to fast, choppers arent for me ethor, I would hate to pay for a custom bike just to drop it one day.

Comment

i like riding R6 and yamha too

Comment

I like R6's, R1's are too much for the road and you get a better feeling of achievement from a R6
                              I wrote ImpEx.

Blog | Me

Comment

good idea but anyone had pictures of R6?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X