No announcement yet.

What kind of site / board does everyone have

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah dude that was most definately the purpose of this thread , to see what other sites people had.. i dont know how you could of interperated it any other way

Comment

Except for the fact that an exact same type of thread already exists in the graphics forum.
      :)

Comment

The starter of that thread just said to post URL's, didn't say anything about what kind of site you were running.

Comment

Well, i'm starting a sex forum, so look for that soon
          Running vB since 4-14-2002

Comment

Gaming/clan board: www.blackassassins.org/forum/

Comment

Heavy music zine/forum.

www.ultimatemetal.com

Comment

Originally posted by IDN
                Well, i'm starting a sex forum, so look for that soon
                that would definately get busy....literotica is a massive site

Comment

The kind of board I have is one with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many forums on the forumhome and so many god awful images, it is death for dialup users ! but if I changed it my members would whine and I already have 2 toddlers that give me my dose for the day hehe

Comment

I run a Deaf forum, aimed at deaf teens and young adults, mostly college students.

Currently I have 3 deaf-related websites, and they are www.deafmodels.com , www.alldeaf.com (phpBB based) and www.alldeaf.com/v2/ (vB based - just went online a few days ago).

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                      The kind of board I have is one with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many forums on the forumhome and so many god awful images, it is death for dialup users !! but if I changed it my members would whine and I already have 2 toddlers that give me my dose for the day hehe
                      your administrators users online color replacement is giving me a seizure
                      MCSE, MVP, CCIE
                      Microsoft Beta Team

Comment

Softball ...

Just starting ... looking for members so if you play recreation or competitive stop on in

http://www.softballfans.com/forums/
                        http://www.softballfans.com
                        The Ultimate Softball Community
                        Forums, Bat/Equipment Reviews, Team Page Hosting and more!

Comment

Originally posted by Julie
                          The kind of board I have is one with waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many forums on the forumhome and so many god awful images, it is death for dialup users !!
                          Hehe.. I looked at your forums the other day, and I know first hand you can't have that many hormonal women assembled in one place without whining You might want to have a look at how I set up this site, we're very similiar in topics.. and there's over 130 forums.

And I thought the blinking administrator thing was funky

Comment

I run a graphics based forum, with some photography, webdesign, typography, webcoding.. blah blah..

www.graphic-forums.com
                            Ken Prescott - 21Studios freelancing design
                            Graphic-Forums - The Forums for the Graphic User

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                            Working...
                            X