okay, it's 4 PM here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BikeForums

Yah, i know ... i dont like the feel of honolulu, too toursty (sp?)... If i move back to HI, id probly be to hilo (lostsa friends there, born / raised there) or to Laie, close to the polynesian cultural center... also lots of friends there that goto BYU-H...

Jim, my brother got one of thoes grills for christmass, he has used it everyday, i need to get one
    As long as you stay away from Waikiki and Ala Moana you have little trouble with tourists.
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Comment

McSalad Shakers... Healthy, fast, and the only cooking you have to do is pour in the dressing and shake it up. I recommend chicken caeser.
      We're Here Forums!
      [email protected]

Comment

I am morally opposed to McAnything!

hehe
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

I haven't tried the McCeasar yet, but I love the McChemical, and the McToxic .

-jim

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
            I am morally opposed to McAnything!
            Generally I am too, but the salads actually look like salad, it's amazing!

Next on the list is terriyaki... Now that is good!
            We're Here Forums!
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by JimF
              I'd highly recommend it for any 20-something who's to lazy for real cooking, yet is tired of Pizza (like I was).

-jim
              Heh heh, sounds just like me.... Not sure 'bout the pizza thingy though.

Comment

Originally posted by JimF
                As far as food, I recently got one of those George Forman grills - let me tell you, it's awesome. 6 minutes (8 minutes if frozen), and you'll have perfectly cooked chicken, pork chops, burgers, veggies, anything. It's amazing. I first used it yesterday, and I've managed to make every meal in it since. I'd highly recommend it for any 20-something who's to lazy for real cooking, yet is tired of Pizza (like I was).
                I used to laugh at that infomercial, but I guess now I'll have to go and get myself one of those things. Ha ha... it's funny to hear how many of you guys are exactly like me. I usually starve myself till I can't stand it anymore... and then go buy fast food. Sigh... what a life.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X