okay, it's 4 PM here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay, it's 4 PM here

I've done all the installations I have right now and I'm trying to figger out what to eat for supper. I didn't thaw a thing, so cooking isn't an option. Any ideas?
    Webmaster:
    @forumz

Fast food

Comment

get yourself a pizza delivered

:: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
      :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
      :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

I was thinking about the pizza thing, but I've had pizza the last 2 nights in a row.

I don't know about fast food. I think BBQ Ribs would be excellent, but they're kinda hard to lay your hands on here in Hawaii.
        Webmaster:
        @forumz

Comment

Well, that's what you get for living in Hawaii...

(*mumble*Damn you!*mumble*)

Comment

eh...

Hawaii isn't all that great, all things considered.
            Webmaster:
            @forumz

Comment

I was expecting that response

Beats 15 degree weather with snow on the ground until April/May.

Comment

it got a little cold here last night.

musta been all the way down to 70 with the wind chill....

brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
                Webmaster:
                @forumz

Comment

Carls Jr

The only thing stoping me from moving back to hilo, is that they dont have a carls jr there yet BTW martin, what city do you live in?
                  Bike Forums.net

Comment

Well, at least it doesn't rain all the time. Here in The Netherlands we have a lot of that.

Comment

I live in Makiki (honolulu) and we have a Carl's Jr in Waikiki
                      Webmaster:
                      @forumz

Comment

Originally posted by GoG
                        Well, at least it doesn't rain all the time. Here in The Netherlands we have a lot of that.
                        It rains every day here, just not for long at a time
                        Webmaster:
                        @forumz

Comment

Martin, why did you decide on Hawaii? All things considered, it seems like a random place to end up. You're not from there originally, are you?

As far as food, I recently got one of those George Forman grills - let me tell you, it's awesome. 6 minutes (8 minutes if frozen), and you'll have perfectly cooked chicken, pork chops, burgers, veggies, anything. It's amazing. I first used it yesterday, and I've managed to make every meal in it since. I'd highly recommend it for any 20-something who's to lazy for real cooking, yet is tired of Pizza (like I was).

-jim

Comment

Originally posted by Martin
                            I live in Makiki (honolulu) and we have a Carl's Jr in Waikiki
                            Yah, i know ... i dont like the feel of honolulu, too toursty (sp?)... If i move back to HI, id probly be to hilo (lostsa friends there, born / raised there) or to Laie, close to the polynesian cultural center... also lots of friends there that goto BYU-H...

Jim, my brother got one of thoes grills for christmass, he has used it everyday, i need to get one
                            Bike Forums.net

Comment

when I got laid off in the oilfield I partnered in starting a site with a girl from here I knew from the web. I figgered it would be easier to manage everything if we were both in the same place and she has family here she likes, whereas I have no family I like, so I moved here.

she left Thursday for California to finish college. ironic, huh?
                              Webmaster:
                              @forumz

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X