Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beta Test?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    nope dev forum is 21

    the special people have access to that forum :P
    Scott MacVicar

    My Blog | Twitter

    Comment


    • #47
      Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      You guys think you can bribe us with $1.00 bills? Those should be Jacksons at the least.
      I was actually leaning more towards quarters and dimes...
      :)

      Comment


      • #48
        Well what's inforum 69? 69 is only "the best number known to man"...

        ~ChillySword, from FS
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

        Comment


        • #49
          Out of curiosity, how did you guys (vB Team) decide on who to select for the beta testing?
          Webmaster / Administrator
          www.MegaGames.com
          www.MGForums.com

          Comment


          • #50
            i'm just wondering, how many weeks will the beta testing last if there is no bugs found?

            Comment


            • #51
              Vile, They picked depending on the server vB will be running on, the more different OS's / configurations they can test with, the better.
              Bike Forums.net

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Joe
                Vile, They picked depending on the server vB will be running on, the more different OS's / configurations they can test with, the better.
                Cool, thought so. I just wasnt sure how much someones "rep" here had to do with it, and how much of a factor it played.
                Webmaster / Administrator
                www.MegaGames.com
                www.MGForums.com

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by DS2K2
                  i'm just wondering, how many weeks will the beta testing last if there is no bugs found?
                  No bugs? Not likely.
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

                  Steve Machol Photography


                  Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.


                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Vile
                    Out of curiosity, how did you guys (vB Team) decide on who to select for the beta testing?
                    Paper, Rock, Scissors.
                    Translations provided by Google.

                    Wayne Luke
                    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
                    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
                    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by Steve Machol
                      No bugs? Not likely.
                      I forgot to add major before bug's, and of course there will be bug's I'm not dumb enough to think that there won't be any.
                      (maybe two years ago I was.)

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                        Paper, Rock, Scissors.
                        ingenious...

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Wayne Luke
                          You guys think you can bribe us with $1.00 bills? Those should be Jacksons at the least.

                          Hey, lets all go out of our way and pay extra money and take time out of our busy schedule to beta test software that we already paid for. Wooo hoo!

                          vbulletin in general, not vb3
                          Webmaster / Administrator
                          www.MegaGames.com
                          www.MGForums.com

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Vile
                            Hey, lets all go out of our way and pay extra money and take time out of our busy schedule to beta test software that we already paid for. Wooo hoo!

                            vbulletin in general, not vb3
                            I think quite a few would it would be like christmas all over for the lucky people who got to test it

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              This is a funny thread!

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                I agree

                                Comment

                                widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                                Working...
                                X