3DMark2001 Scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DMark2001 Scores?

What kind of scores do you guys get in 3DMark2001 on your video cards? This is my score. I'm not sure if it's low, average, or high, becuase I've never compared results before.
    Attached Files
    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

It's average-ish. I get 2000 at home but since I don't play intensively-graphic games I don't care.
    --filburt1, vBulletin.org/vBulletinTemplates.com moderator
    Web Design Forums.net: vB Board of the Month
    vBulletin Mail System (vBMS): webmail for your forum users

Comment

I'm not sure on 3dMark 2001, but I can say that my computer was unable to finish the 3dmark03 demo... hehe... I guess my computer sucks for games..
      ~ LANeros.com ~

Comment

I have a decent computer (Athlon 1.3GHz, 512MB PC2100DDR, GeForce4 Ti4400 128MB) and got something like a 800 on the new benchmark. I think the 800 is pretty low, which is sad.
        Matt
        Sybase DBA / PHP fanatic
        Sybase v. MySQL v. Oracle | Why I don't like MySQL | Download Sybase TODAY! | Visit DBForums.com!

Comment

you got 800 because it's a different scoring system 800 is pretty good i get 1500 on the new1 old one i was aroung the 15,000 mark but since then my h/d is basically dead

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
            What kind of scores do you guys get in 3DMark2001 on your video cards? This is my score. I'm not sure if it's low, average, or high, becuase I've never compared results before.
            here's my 128MB XMICRO GF4 TI4200 [email protected]/634
            Attached Files
            :: Always Back Up Forum Database + Attachments BEFORE upgrading !
            :: Nginx SPDY SSL - World Flags Demo [video results]
            :: vBulletin hacked forums: Clean Up Guide for VPS/Dedicated hosting users [ vbulletin.com blog summary ]

Comment

Forgive me dumbness... You have to pay for it?!

Comment

nope but you can if you wish to have the optional extras

Comment

Eva... that's friggin insane... you're scoring 9700Pro levels with that sucker!! You're running default right?

/me picks chin up off floor

Celeron... that seems to be on par for your setup.

Comment

Originally posted by NetherChris
                    Eva... that's friggin insane... you're scoring 9700Pro levels with that sucker!! You're running default right?

/me picks chin up off floor

Celeron... that seems to be on par for your setup.
                    But.. how did you know what my setup was? @[email protected]

Eva's image has to be edited (*is in denial*). Even I know that's insane. :P You have about the same card as me, with double the RAM...

EDIT: Augh... Did terrible on 3DMark2003. During a lot of the time, I had a frames per second rate of 1.
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by CeleronXT; Mon 24 Feb '03, 12:25pm.
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Athlon XP 1800+ @ 1800mhz (155fsb), 512mb of DDR @ CAS2, and a Geforce2 GTS 64mb @ 245/415... 5645... url: http://service.futuremark.com/compare?2k1=5961022

I'm on Page 3 of all 3dmark2001 scores using Athlon XP's up to 1800mhz, Geforce2 GTS/Ti/Pros, and Windows 2000. Yay?
                      Last edited by fury; Tue 25 Feb '03, 10:41am.

Comment

Downloading now...
                        Chen Avinadav
                        Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.

גם אני מאוכזב מסיקור תחרות לתור מוטור של NRG הרשת ע"י מעריב

Comment

Geforce2 Pro 64mb ddr266

4775 first run
                          4748 second run
                          4780 third run

LOL

But better then expected from this geforce2, maybe its because the cpu is still 2,4 ghz, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
                            Geforce2 Pro 64mb ddr266

4775 first run
                            4748 second run
                            4780 third run

LOL

But better then expected from this geforce2, maybe its because the cpu is still 2,4 ghz, lol.

I just put up the cpu just a tad more and added an extra cooler to the system, and overclocked the geforce2 to its max.

I got MUCHO more
                            Attached Files

Comment

Well, at least you gave me more than 15 minutes of fame before embarassing my wimpy Geforce2 GTS... What speed did you overclock that GF2 Pro to?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X