Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ksilebo
    replied
    I personally dont ever get hit by email virii, but the lusers at work I dealt with did.

Leave a comment:

• mheinemann
    replied
    [QUOTE='CeleronXT']
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    I depend on it because I get sometimes hit by viruses. (daily I might add)QUOTE]

Who doesn't?
    I don't.

Leave a comment:

• CeleronXT
    replied
    Originally posted by ManagerJosh
    I depend on it because I get sometimes hit by viruses. (daily I might add)
    Who doesn't?
    Last edited by CeleronXT; Sat 22 Feb '03, 5:40am.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
    Who in their right mind would use a FREE email account for serious business???
    I depend on it because I get sometimes hit by viruses. (daily I might add)

I got tired of it so I transfered a lot of my stuff to there to protect me. I was getting tired of seeing Klez and dozen other virus emails in my inbox.

Spam is another set of annoying emails I really hate. At least with the free email account I didn't have to worry about those garbage ending up in my main email and I can sort through it properly.

Leave a comment:

• Freddie Bingham
    replied
    My main address is from http://www.netidentity.com, and has been for about 5 years now, going back to when there were www.mailbank.com and only cost $4.95 per year <grumbles>

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Originally posted by LeeCHeSSS
    My thoughts exactly. I see so many bounced emails from the free accounts that I don't see why anyone would rely on these accounts for any serious business.

Leave a comment:

• Dean C
    replied
    Wizard of Oz "Yahoo Friends" group
    Mine got deactivated when i signed up for the fairy tale yahoo group

Leave a comment:

• SaintDog
    replied
    My girlfriend lost hers a few days ago when she signed up for a Wizard of Oz "Yahoo Friends" group - I am not sure what Yahoo is on.....

Leave a comment:

• LeeCHeSSS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I'm sooooo peeved right now.

I lost months of work!

From my vBulletin license (Need to confirm this first) to several dozen egroups to another few million forum groups, affiliate links/emails/newsletters, webmaster contact info, saved emails, a dozen saved gift certificates!

Right now I'm scrambling to put everything back in order. This is sooooo FREAKING ANNOYING....

I use this yahoo account so much and depend on it greatly. Lots of my stuff I do at my site is associated with this email account! ARGH! Talk about headaches!

*fumes*

Leave a comment:

• Julie
    replied
    That happened to a girl on my boards not too long ago, she is still confused to this day why it was closed

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    You can't email them! There isn't an email to email! I hate those technical support areas cause all they send are automated messages!!!!!

And worst thing of all is I have no freaking idea what I did that constitutes locking up of my account!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Techguy1
    replied
    try emailing them

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    started a topic Yahoo deactivated My EMail Account!

Yahoo deactivated My EMail Account!

STUPID FREAKING Yahoo deactived my email account without giving me a reason why. I found myself suddenly unable to access my email so I thought I got hacked and went to reset my password. When I filled out my information to reset my email account I find this out:

This Yahoo! Account Has Been DeactivatedPlease remember that the Yahoo! Terms of Service provides that Yahoo! may terminate a User's password, account or use of the Service if Yahoo! believes (a) that a User has violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the Yahoo! Terms of Service, or (b) that a User has violated the rights of Yahoo! or other Users or parties.

STUPID FREAKING YAHOO! They didn't tell me anything!!!!!!!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X