Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tgillespie
    replied
    I use Norton Antivirus to clean my mail and Norton Antispam to sort all the crap. I also have Spamm Assasin installed on my personal server for even more spam protection. Norton Antispam sends the spam tagged by Spam Assasin to the trash. The three together provideme with a nice clean email inbox.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    I dunno... I just sent a couple emails out to them, in addition to making a very loud phone call and then about a week later, I get my account reactivated...

Leave a comment:

• peelbacks
    replied
    Y*******s!

Yahoo deactivated my account as well. No warning. No reason. Just POOF! One hour I'm able to get in... the next, NOT.

The biggest problem is.... I can't access my Yahoo Group with over 5,700 members!!! My group will just DIE without an owner. What the hell am I suppose to do now??

I feel so helpless, violated, and basically SCREWED by Yahoo.

I've written to the numerous forms for Yahoo regarding my "issue". No reply. Nobody will contact me. I'm just screwed.

If anyone has any ideas of what I can do... Please share!
    Has anyone got their email back once it was deactivated??
    Please email me... HELP!

Leave a comment:

• Mainer82
    replied
    Glad you got your email back. Will you be moving else where now? I'm sure one of us can give you some free email.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Yahoo are stupid, dont trust free email hosts!
    use emails from your domain or a friends
    NOT FREE!

*Yahoo Blow*

Leave a comment:

• 0ptima
    replied
    Originally posted by Floris
    Exactly.

I never trust, free, sponsored or otherwise services if I don't control it 100% - especially when used for payment and otherwise.
    Exactly, free services come and go.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    Exactly.

I never trust, free, sponsored or otherwise services if I don't control it 100% - especially when used for payment and otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Shining Arcanine
    replied
    Sounds like someone reported you to their abuse department.

Leave a comment:

• stressedkiwi
    replied
    Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had the same problem. I have only had the account for a couple of months, but used it to styore email addresses and numbers of people back home, while I travel abroad. I had no idea this would happen and don;t kwno why it did.

Do you have an email address for the person Carlos C who helped you? I have been trying in vain to get some help from anyone at Yahoo but haven't heard a thing for a week!!

Being a lawyer I can read terms and condition much like a lay-person, but know that I haven't breached any of them!! Can you help me?!?!

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Hmmm I just got an email (actually received it Friday but haven't checked until now) from yahoo...

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

I have investigated the issue you've brought to our attention and your
    account now appears to be functioning properly.

I am looking into any difficulties you reported and apologize for any
    inconvenience you may have experienced. Please be assured that the Mail
    Abuse team is continuing to take steps to make Yahoo! Mail the best
    email service on the planet.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Carlo C

Yahoo! Customer Care - Mail Investigations
    I'm wondering if Jelsoft had anything to do with it Cause if so, Thanks SOOOOOOO much

Leave a comment:

• kigiweb
    replied
    before i also had a problem with my acc in yahoo.
    I couldnt login to chat with my old ID,although i can still open email,can check or do anything with my email,except chatting.
    Now i have had a new ID but i still dont know What happened.

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Right now screw Norton's.... I'm P***ED at yahoo for their stupid service and policies. I wanna challenge this yet there isn't any official channels I can go through at Yahoo to do so cause I for sure know I didn't violate crap!

Leave a comment:

• Oricon
    replied
    Nortan does wonders for my email account...... have yet to get a virus sent to me

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Yahoo Has MESSED with the WRONG PERSON!

Okay I finally get the time to call Yahoo and see what's up with my Yahoo ID. They tell me that I violated the terms of service with Yahoo Groups so I ask what I violated. They refuse to tell me and pretend they don't know! Even better is that once your account is frozen they say they can't unfreeze it!

Moreover there isn't any way to dispute the claims on why my Yahoo ID was frozen!!

THEY HAVE P****ED OFF THE WRONG PERSON! I'm so freaking mad right here I just wanna kick them in the TUSHY!

I checked back on all my cached pages and I don't see anything I've posted at a Yahoo Group that constitutes for my account being frozen!

Those idiots! GRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ManagerJosh
    replied
    Originally posted by MasterMac
    Well for new people it's 4MB but still...I have SBC internet so I get a 25MB yahoo account plus a bunch of other goodies
    o goody...perhaps I should go subscribe to SBC and see them cancel my accounts once more

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X