What do I do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do I do

My registered site with VBB is http://jesusreigns.com today while surfing the internet I came accross this site. http://www.vanbca.net/

It's mine!!!! They stole everything. Even the posts! I reported site to vbb piracy but now what do I do?
    CredibleHost

You sure?
    Looks like a mirror to me.
    You're my Prince of Peace
    And I will live my life for You

Comment

Well I didn't put it there? I don't understand mirror? How can they do that? You mean they are just pointing their domain to my site?
      CredibleHost

Comment

Originally posted by bonnmac
        You mean they are just pointing their domain to my site?
        Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by bonnmac
          Even the posts
          all 10 of them lol

Comment

Originally posted by megahard
            all 10 of them lol
            megahard, was that really needed?

Comment

all 10 of them lol
              How many posts really isn't the point. The point is it's my site. Not everyone has huge sites.

Thank you nuno.... Appreciate your answer.
              CredibleHost

Comment

Originally posted by nuno
                megahard, was that really needed?
                its just the fact I dont thinkhe should worry over havin a few posts copied.

i'd be happy if someone wanted to point their domain to my site free of charge anyways.

Comment

its just the fact I dont thinkhe should worry over havin a few posts copied.

i'd be happy if someone wanted to point their domain to my site free of charge anyways.
                  That is fine by me also. btw I'm a she... Why I started this thread was because I thought my site had been stolen from me. I'm okay now that I know it's just someone pointing their domain to it.
                  CredibleHost

Comment

Well... Both domains point to the CHRISTIANWEBHOST.com nameservers.. so something on ChristianWebhost has to be configured for the vanbca domain to do that, right? Otherwise, if the domain is just pointing, doesn't it not have name servers?
                    "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                    "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
                    Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Originally posted by CeleronXT
                      Well... Both domains point to the CHRISTIANWEBHOST.com nameservers.. so something on ChristianWebhost has to be configured for the vanbca domain to do that, right? Otherwise, if the domain is just pointing, doesn't it not have name servers?
                      I had noticed that too. After I did a whois. I contacted the person via phone who owns the vanbca.net name.... and it turns out that is supposed to be a veterns site. So it's something wrong on the host end. I jumped to conclusions hence started this thread. It's just I was so shocked when I came across it. All is okay now. I guess I shouldn't jump to conclusions so fast.
                      CredibleHost

Comment

Surprising that you would even happen to come across such a thing. @[email protected]
                        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
                        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."

Comment

If you were trying to find your site in search engines and they turn up some other domain with your site on it, what would you think?

Comment

I wouldn't search for myself... But it's just great (or not so great) sometimes how you just happen to do a search during the time when they're having a problem.

Comment

That's exactly what I did. I got an email from SiteProNews and it had a link on it saying check to see who's linking to your site. So I clicked it. That's how I found it. It really freaked me out and I over reacted. Prolly won't be like that tomorrow. I just happened to click at either the wrong time or the right time. Whichever way you want to look at it. LOL
                              CredibleHost

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X