I think im having a bad day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think im having a bad day

but its because everyone i talk too seems to be having a bad day, im actually feeling good for a change.

ever have a day like that? its a first for me
    MCSE, MVP, CCIE
    Microsoft Beta Team

lol
    i thought it was just me,
    today hasn't been going rather smooth for me either.

Comment

I got a new cell phone today, I'm feeling pretty good.

Audiovox 9500, full color screen, GPS, sweet ring tones, and (this is the best part ) a battery that doesn't take overnight to charge up and then drain completely in a half an hour! *gasp*

Much prettier than my old Motorola Startac.

Comment

Ungfh.. I still have the old Startac. :-/
        "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
        "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
        Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

Stick the phone in your pocket, it'll break the antenna and you'll have a reason to go get a new phone.

Comment

Originally posted by fury
            Stick the phone in your pocket, it'll break the antenna and you'll have a reason to go get a new phone.
            I got a new Sony Ericsson T68i a few weeks ago
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks decent. Does it have an antenna or is it one of those self-contained models? My phone's antenna has a nice thick guard around the antenna when it's retracted so that putting it in my pocket doesn't break it. The length of its extended state concerns me though. I could be talking on the phone and suddenly one of my brothers or my cousin comes up to me and yanks on it, byebye antenna

Comment

Looks decent. Does it have an antenna or is it one of those self-contained models? My phone's antenna has a nice thick guard around the antenna when it's retracted so that putting it in my pocket doesn't break it. The length of its extended state concerns me though. I could be talking on the phone and suddenly one of my brothers or my cousin comes up to me and yanks on it, byebye antenna
                It's completely self-contained, and is very light as well (84g).

Comment

Mine's 4.1 oz, however that converts

Comment

im happy with my nokia 3330 and sony j70e

Comment

I got a new cell phone today, I'm feeling pretty good.

Audiovox 9500, full color screen, GPS, sweet ring tones, and (this is the best part ) a battery that doesn't take overnight to charge up and then drain completely in a half an hour! *gasp*
                      Much prettier than my old Motorola Startac.
                      dude I have the same phone as you

do you have a problem setting backgrounds? Ive had the phone since about 3 days after release and for the life of me I cannot set any of the lotr pics I have downloaded as backgrounds for my phone... Verizon support is no good on this as I do not want to trouble them with a whine about wanting to see golum as the lcd background...

oh and speaking of bad days...

try fixing a bug in the adminfunctions php script, then testing the bug using a template copy hack, but instead of copying one file I clicked copy all...

for some reason it copied from one skin the contents of forumhome, home, home_articlebits, header, headerinclude and footer to 6 other skins. leaving me at work grumbling about becoming a longshoreman as I tackled an onslaught of angry users, an ex girlfriend who wants to attend a wedding with me and fix the site while being pestered by people asking me when it will be back up...

</vent>

Comment

Originally posted by JamesUS
                        I got a new Sony Ericsson T68i a few weeks ago
                        I have a friend who has one and swears at it every time I see him. He says the reception on the phone is bad and the phone lock feature is worse. Every time he'd answer the phone and hang up, the phone would unlock. This annoys him all the time because he'd forget, put it in his pocket, and next thing you know it's dialing someone.

Heard the same thing at a cell phone store too.

Are you experiencing these problems?
                        Well, there it is.
                        - Keeper of the Grove

Comment

Have had a T68i for 6 months, it doesn't unlock the keypad when I answer a call. After I hangup, it relocks. Reception is fine, it just depends on how good your provider's GSM network is. Some don't have the heavy coverage like the 2G (for those in the US like me) networks do.

I don't like the Audiovox w/ Verizon service. A friend got it a week ago and I just don't like it. My dad just got a new Motorola which is GSM/full-color.
                          - AJ Zmudosky

Comment

i have never owned a cell phone. I feel so out of touch.

Actually, I don't use regular phones that often either. I use ICQ and email. My family emails me when they want to tell me something. If they don't email me, I forget because I'm usually playing a game when they try to tell me something. =\

Comment

Mine is fine - reception is great (better than the phone I had before), and I don't think it's locked at all when it shouldn't. There is an auto-lock feature which I do use, so perhaps if your friend turns that off it would help?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X