A new day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A new day

I do so hope for a day when VBulletin will realease a free version.

Originally posted by dannymichel
    It is commercial software, go get an alternative freeware version if you don't want to pay. Like invision board or phpbb. Otherwise just cough up the cash

Comment

Originally posted by xiphoid
      It is commercial software, go get an alternative freeware version if you don't want to pay. Like invision board or phpbb. Otherwise just cough up the cash
      I have phpbb but i love VB

Comment

I have phpbb but i love VB
        Then buy it.
        If you can't. Wait a bit longer.
        It will NOT be available for free for download, and if so, I want my money back

Comment

I do hope for a day when Microsoft will release a free version of Windows
          I do hope for a day when Adobe will release a free version of Photoshop
          I do hope for a day when BMW will release a free car

You can hope as much as you want, but it's not going to happen...

Comment

It is also funny that people think Windows comes for free with a new computer

When you get home, postal mail the cd rom to microsoft and request a refund, they will give you the OEM value in return for not using it.
            Then just use your old windows CD on your new computer.

Comment

Or just order a computer without operating system? Or build it yourself.
              "63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs, you get 1 whacked with a service pack, now there's 63,005 bugs in the code."
              "Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you critisize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes."
              Utopia Software - Current Software: Utopia News Pro (news management system)

Comment

I know what u mean. I think its stupid to buy brand name computers because you are buying everything to their specifications. I think the best thing to do is build your own as well, as that is what i did. And people, when i ask you what kind of CPU u have, dont say ur brand name, say the speed. Brand name means nothing to me.

Comment

the payment for vb is not only for the software itself it's also for the fantastic support and updates

Comment

Im sorry, I know i should be looking this up somewhere, but how much is VB??

Comment

Im sorry, I know i should be looking this up somewhere, but how much is VB??
                      http://www.vbulletin.com/order/

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X